RACE thread --- Homestead

just show show much of a joke nascar is now with this mediocre drievr being a champ

Incredible how good he's became as a driver. Kyle Busch had the better car, but Martin is so so consistent at hitting his marks

Congrats to Truex! Deserved it for the season as a whole but the 18 blew it today. Why Kyle didn’t stick to the high line for the finish is beyond me, I guess he hasn’t watched much tape of the 42 here. And I feel like Larson backed off at the end cuz he didn’t wanna affect the championship which disappoints me

Good call..

I admittedly redacted that like, an hour and a half ago lol, holding onto the quote for later? ;).

Truex did a great job, and did a great job to hold off Kyle, I got nothing against that at all. He drove a hell of a final 10 laps. He had it with about 3 to go.

What’s Boogity Boogity in Mandarin

There haven't discovered Boogity yet, only has intellectually pirated Boogie at this point.

Screenshot_2017-11-19-18-25-51-1.png

He ain't a GOAT even when in the the fastet car.
The actual Goat did it last year in a 4th place car.

Had the 48 had the car, he woulda gotten it done today, I agree.

But this is Truex's day, and isn't to take anything away from Truex. Again, the last 10 laps were the best he's ever driven. Made about 2 mistakes the last 10 laps and missed his marks, and still held a steady wheel, didn't slip, didn't move around, trusted his line, trusted his car and managed to hold off a faster car.

Personally, I am surprised Kyle went to the bottom so early, and didn't try the middle, or a lane below Truex, but he must have though he didn't have it in that car, even though he was faster.

I don't know..I'd prefer Harvick or Keselowski but can't help but be super happy for Truex.
This was all Truex, good for him. lol Jr high five with cars..I do want to hear other post race interviews

Where's the KyBu interview?

Kyle will be respectful. Kyle Busch is usually objective and well spoken in these kind of situations. There was nothing that "happened", so he'll be pretty cool, I think.

Back
Top Bottom