RACE thread --- Homestead

Nothing wrong with Kyle's interview. Guy was there to win s championship and came up short. Nothing to be happy about. Being behind the 22 did cost him a bit but Truex and team made the adjustments they needed at the end.

Nothing wrong with Kyle's interview. Guy was there to win s championship and came up short. Nothing to be happy about. Being behind the 22 did cost him a bit but Truex and team made the adjustments they needed at the end.

Errr.....ummmm, how about the mention that the 22 blocked him every chance he got, which was for one whole lap.

And I never saw a "block".

It was his typical attitude. He expected the 22 to move over just like Sadler expected the 18 to lay down for him last night while they are racing for position.

I mean, how about the fact he pretty much blamed "This format" like, what format does he win the championship?

Love him or hate him, a 39-time race winner, 2-time Daytona 500 winner, and former Champion who is retiring should probably be interviewed.

I can respect that answer but imo, he's the biggest coward in the sport.

I really enjoyed that race and was glad to see Truex Jr win it. He drove his azzzz off that last 30 laps and his team was definitely the one to beat all year. Anyone that says Truex Jr isn't a good driver doesn't know much about racing IMO. I was also glad to see Larson make a classy choice and let them race it out at the end even though he could have probably won. Now, I'm ready for Daytona.:D

and you...you... saying all day that KDB was going to win :D:mad:
I hope Joey is doing a happy dance right now..I hope Kyle and Sadler can swap crying towels

Lolol it sure looked it didnt it? Car was a rocket

All the crying and moaning and hand wringing can end now...... The best car and driver throughout the year won the Cup...... as it should be..... Consistencey....... I am so glad to actually see the best driver and team win it instead of a lottery winner.... If anyone but Truex had won it....... it would have been a travesty...

upload_2017-11-19_18-25-36.png

All the crying and moaning and hand wringing can end now...... The best car and driver throughout the year won the Cup...... as it should be..... Consistencey....... I am am so glad to actually see the best driver and team win it instead of a lottery winner.... If anyone but Truex had won it....... it would have been a travesty...

not to me. but glad I don't have to listen to the crying for the rest of time.

Kez just dropped a bomb in the post race interview. I'm sure it will be talked about tomorrow, Petty shushed it for now

Back
Top Bottom