RACE thread --- Homestead

He shoulda tried to win it. I hope he just ran outta steam. I' be disappinted if he did just back off.

While I agree he should have tried to win its smarter than to let those guys race it out. Never know when the roles might be reversed.

Thanks for everything Jr, Jeff Gordon was my guy but ive been a fan of yours too since 1997. Thanks Jr, I’ll miss watching you race

Not having a Dale Earnhardt racing on Sundays ever again will be weird. Especially for those that really started watching the sport in the late 80's, early 90's.
It’s going to be super weird. Earliest child hood memories I have are of my father rooting for Big E in the late 80’s I was born in 84...so my whole life there’s been an Earnhardt in Cup

It sounded like Brian could not even finish his sentence , wow , NASCAR needs to find a new figure head I think.

where in the hell is Kyle Damn Busch? Can't wait for the first talking head to say you came up a bit short Kyle? what could you do differently to pass Martin Truex?
Yea I’m holding off on dinner waiting for the Kyle Damn Busch interview

2018- Rick Allen adding to Martins Adversity "He's got one title, cane he break the adversity to get his 2nd!"

Back
Top Bottom