RACE thread --- Open and All-Star -- Texas

The person streaming the steam I was watching cut it after the post-race interview. I was wanting to see what the "surprise" is.

That because FS1 cut out then too. I guess only the fans at the track will see the surprise.

The person streaming the steam I was watching cut it after the post-race interview. I was wanting to see what the "surprise" is.
Well you wont unless it gets posted on social media, the coverage is over

Kyle Larson is the flagship driver at HMS and will be for the next decade

Took going to Hendrick for Larson to succeed, but the promise when he came into the sport was that he'd be one of the greatest drivers in NASCAR history. Imagine if he had spent 2014-2020 at Hendrick or Gibbs or SHR.

Take it from me folks, I've seen my driver at his height and I thought the ride would never end, but it did. I really hope Kyle Larson fans enjoy the ride, but just remember that it won't last forever.

If you told me back in '01 that Gordon would never win another title, I would have called you crazy

I believe things will change when practice and qualifying are reinstated.

Kyle Busch obviously needs practice.

But I like how things are now. I don't like that one team is this much better after some rules changes, but Kyle Larson is the best driver in NASCAR.

Christopher Bell, in a few years, will be right there too.

Prolly wouldn’t matter.
Chip Ganassi gotta be wondering WTF is going on, though.
Imagine how good Jamie Mac coulda been.

Chip Ganassi has mid-pack equipment at best, always has. Larson's talent definitely exceeded the equipment he was given at Chip.

Arca is faster than the Cup cars.

The best drivers in the world get to race in cars that are slower than ARCA and Xfinity! This makes perfect sense! ~ NASCAR.

If you told me back in '01 that Gordon would never win another title, I would have called you crazy

Yea, I thought Johnson was easily going to win 8 titles, but then that head-on crash with the wall at Pocono happened.

Kyle Busch obviously needs practice.

But I like how things are now. I don't like that one team is this much better after some rules changes, but Kyle Larson is the best driver in NASCAR.

Christopher Bell, in a few years, will be right there too.
I think there were enough changes last year in terms of personnel changes among all of the teams that everyone could benefit from practice. Overall, it just tightens up the field on race day. Plus this lotto qualifying format is bullschit.

Chip Ganassi has mid-pack equipment at best, always has. Larson's talent definitely exceeded the equipment he was given at Chip.

Sterling Marlin was on top of the point standings for the first 26 races in 2002. He raced for Chip Ganassi.

This is why I would like to see Montoya in NASCAR with Penske. That guy took Ganassi's cars and contended for a championship with them.
speaking of Indycar drivers, I would like to see Helio run some Nascar trucks or Xfinity races. I think he is one of the few open wheelers that could make the switch.

Sterling Marlin was on top of the point standings for the first 26 races in 2002. He raced for Chip Ganassi.

2002 was a wacky year. Who knows what would've happened if Marlin didn't crash at Kansas. Then a freak accident at ****** Talladega takes Mark Martin and rookie Jimmie Johnson out of title contention.... a championship Mark would have won if not for that incident.

The best drivers in the world get to race in cars that are slower than ARCA and Xfinity! This makes perfect sense! ~ NASCAR.
I don’t believe Chip cares about stock car racing. It doesn’t appear so. He’s just tired of getting his ass kicked by Roger Penske .

Yeah, Fox's 4K feed was cut the second Larson's interview ended. As in, the pit reporter was mid sentence and it cut to black.
Jebus, they really didnt wanna have to pay anymore for the 4k feed than they had too, ****** tightasses , but thats just bad.

Kyle Larson is the flagship driver at HMS and will be for the next decade
It's funny how that works.

If Larson becomes THE guy of NASCAR for the next decade, that's Gordon, Johnson, Larson, all being the generational driver of the sport.. all at HMS.

I said this before, but are we to assume that HMS will just produce the best driver in the sport every 15 years?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Prolly wouldn’t matter.
Chip Ganassi gotta be wondering WTF is going on, though.
Imagine how good Jamie Mac coulda been.
He drove for Roush when they were competitive

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom