RACE thread ---- Open and All-Star

Chase probably is saving tires, he had to work them pretty hard to get by Blaney. I never thought Blaney could hold on that well

Man, Johnson just can't make anything happen. :(
Spent more time losing spots up top the first 10 laps than racing..

**** showing for your final all star race. Car was bad fast at Bristol earlier, had a race winning car. Don't know how Cliff misses it so much here.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Solid chance Chase takes himself out with someone else before he loses.
I don't think it's unreasonable to think he will get beat by Kyle Busch at Bristol if they get the chance to race for it.

Line up REALLY favors Chase here.

Lame as hell..

No surprise most popular driver wins the new all star race, with a bunch fans, super predictable, but the car was fast on the long run.

Blaney was awesome, Kyle didn't have the car. 12 did but never had the track position.

Nice Cliff Daniels and HMS for giving Jimmie absolute **** in his last all star race. Basically a last place finish.

I mean that was a very clean race for it to be the ASR at Bristol. Not exactly a barnburner.

No surprise most popular driver wins the new all star race, with a bunch fans, super predictable, but the car was fast on the long run.

Blaney was awesome, Kyle didn't have the car. 12 did but never had the track position.

Nice Cliff Daniels and HMS for giving Jimmie absolute **** in his last all star race. Basically a last place finish.

Cliff is very inconsistent. He gave Jimmie a race winning car in Kentucky, but ****** up here in Bristol.

There are definitely some drunk Bristol fans not following social distancing guidelines :p

A black helicopter just flew over my place

Coincidence?

Back
Top Bottom