Radioactive 2017

Wow I missed a lot!

Danica still can't wreck people without ****** herself over. Lolololol

Also, I had no clue the 6 was involved with the 17. Craziness.

"Look guys I'm improving!"
Danica watching nascar in 2019 like

636007507900533075-2098003967_635962827095441891-303704464_squidward.jpg

Have to wonder if a few screws got knocked around in Matt's head like DE, Jr. because those have been some brutal hits.
I feel bad for Matt, he's had some top ten race cars this year, but he can't catch a break. Started out last year almost the same way.

Danica needs her teammates to give her a lesson in how wreck someone properly

See Danica thread.

Anyway, I like how kyle is back to calling people clowns, etc. Old kyle back?

"Everythings great!"

Danica still cant wreck someone without wreckin herself lol
That was awesome....her spotter pretty much summed it up exactly.......and then hearing the new guy that ran behind her last year was running in the top 5....crushing.

Looking forward to the Martinsville Radioactive. Please post
as soon as possible. I am going to step out on a limb
and say Jr. will be the winner. His F-bomb made the tv
airways.

That was a good one and not just because BK won. Short tracks are great to be at, nothing better!

Blaney gets a bit more experience, and I think we have yet another hot headed driver on our hands..his head is growing at the same rate as his sense of entitlement...it all good lol.

Blaney gets a bit more experience, and I think we have yet another hot headed driver on our hands..his head is growing at the same rate as his sense of entitlement...it all good lol.
My girlfriend couldn't stand him from day 1. I'm starting to see some of what she saw early on but mostly I just think it's funny watching her get worked up when they interview him/talk about him or when he's leading. She was sweating bullets at the end of that race the other night lol.

My girlfriend couldn't stand him from day 1. I'm starting to see some of what she saw early on but mostly I just think it's funny watching her get worked up when they interview him/talk about him or when he's leading. She was sweating bullets at the end of that race the other night lol.
Whats not to like? For the most part hes pretty reserved & seems humble. No different than Gordon when he started.

Looks like JJ got away with it like he did at homestead. Not the first restart controversy hes been apart of.

Back
Top Bottom