Radioactive 2017

Some points:

1. If Larson keeps this speed on 1.5s & 2 mile tracks throughout his career he will have 50+ wins & multiple championships IMO

2. Chase just driving aggressive or did Kyle do something to piss him off?

3. Lol @ NASCAR's transmissions for the final debris. 'Can you tell what it is?' No. 'PUT IT OUT'. No rhyme or reason.

Idk what the 42 team was so pissy about. Funny cause I saw a race recap on Racehub Monday where Larson was taking shots at some of the other drivers that don't like to be raced hard.

Not sure what Chase was insinuating when he said he wished he had a go-pro so that he could show what Larson's car was doing in the corners. Not sure if he meant that he was sliding it thru or that he was seeing something fishy that raised an eyebrow.

And LOL @ Newman. Yes, we all know who you are...and it ain't nothing special. Sit down.

@Mr Excitement I didnt get the chance to listen to her radio...does TOny talk to her like he did to clint there?

Chase just driving aggressive or did Kyle do something to piss him off?
Just racing him really hard like he's supposed to do. A couple of times Larson was trying to drift up out of the corner on him and Chase held his line, Larson didn't like it.
Not sure what Chase was insinuating when he said he wished he had a go-pro so that he could show what Larson's car was doing in the corners. Not sure if he meant that he was sliding it thru or that he was seeing something fishy that raised an eyebrow.
In the rest of the conversation he insinuated that Larson's car was a little skewed. Raceview is a wonderful thing but it takes a lot of concentration if you don't record it like I do. :D

I thought Larson's complaining is something that there should be more of. If you have a car that is close to being good and the end of the stage is staring you in the face, you don't lay down and let somebody by. If their car is that good they should have to work around you to get the points. BTW the stages work great in Cup..they are terribly diluted in the lower series because of cuppers taking points away IMO. It is not giving the racing that they promised..big business wins again.

wow...DP gave it to her spotter..on the junebug wreck..I like Brendan, but wow I feel he messed that

Kevin Hamlin's comments show that Kevin O'Connell or whoever the **** is defo responsible in Kasey Kahne knocking the wall down.

Kevin Hamlin's comments show that Kevin O'Connell or whoever the **** is defo responsible in Kasey Kahne knocking the wall down.
I wonder if he punched the guy....

Its never her fault
Not NEVER.
I blame her for not being aggressive earlier this year. I wish shed drive trucks and xfinity some, I wish shed be in the shop in the simulator all the time. I ALSO support her 10000%. She has bad luck sometimes yes, but its not NEVER her fault.

I think Jr has had enough of Greg Ives, no chemistry or whatever and it seems like Jr is CC and driver, yikes.

That was hilarious with that last minute accident with Kenseth and Bubba. His spotter said Bubba, "Ran out of talent." Looks like Kenseth came down into Bubba.

I think Jr has had enough of Greg Ives, no chemistry or whatever and it seems like Jr is CC and driver, yikes.

That was hilarious with that last minute accident with Kenseth and Bubba. His spotter said Bubba, "Ran out of talent." Looks like Kenseth came down into Bubba.

Bubba isn't letting anyone push him around, I like it. He's doing a great job in that 43 car

Well, the 88 team did take a Top Golf field trip earlier this week so maybe that'll help lol

Mcdowell ain't making no kinda friends here lately.

I don't care that it happened to the 48, but I have to say, the can't beat the leader to the line at the start of the race garbage has to be the dumbest rule in this sport.
Consider the amount of BS and restarts without it and it makes your remark look to be the dumbest. How would you start the race and be fair to the field and pole sitter?
Make a suggestion that would improve the situation. The real dumb thing is a veteran driver that can't remember the rule and a CC and Spotter that fail to remind him.

Consider the amount of BS and restarts without it and it makes your remark look to be the dumbest. How would you start the race and be fair to the field and pole sitter?
Make a suggestion that would improve the situation. The real dumb thing is a veteran driver that can't remember the rule and a CC and Spotter that fail to remind him.

shades of Philly's mcnabb not knowing the NFL overtime rules

yeah and there is that.;) Winning the pole gives a driver certain advantages like lane choice also which Jimmie didn't do either. Could be Truex/Pearn waited until the last minute to decide on the lane to get into the head of JJ, and then brake checked when he wouldn't give it to them. That 78 bunch is pretty sharp

Pole sitter has the hit, he goes when he wants. It's that simple. If the pole sitter dogs a shift or spins his tires, 2nd place has to slam the brakes and let 1st stay in front? How is that fair?

You're starting on the front row, what more of an advantage do you want? It is possible to be the control car and mash the gas first, but still get beat to the line. So what does the rule solve?

Get rid of the restart zone that does nothing but complicate things like everything else in this sport. Go back to a restart line. If you lay back coming to the line and/or and don't mash it when you get to that line: Pass through penalty. Dragging ass and playing games should be penalized before mashing it should.

You're starting on the front row, what more of an advantage do you want? It is possible to be the control car and mash the gas first, but still get beat to the line. So what does the rule solve?

Get rid of the restart zone that does nothing but complicate things like everything else in this sport. Go back to a restart line. If you lay back coming to the line and/or and don't mash it when you get to that line: Pass through penalty. Dragging ass and playing games should be penalized before mashing it should.

A green light operated by the flag man solves all of these problems. Once he flips the switch, then he can wave the flag, but drivers can go once they see the green light.

Pole sitter has the hit, he goes when he wants. It's that simple. If the pole sitter dogs a shift or spins his tires, 2nd place has to slam the brakes and let 1st stay in front? How is that fair?
The start of the race is governed by the starter/Green flag and NO CAR can pass the pole driver before the S/F line.

All other starts are called restarts and the car in #1 position has a space that he can chose when to go. When he hits that line and does not go the starter waves the green flag.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know the rule, and it's a terrible one. If they want to ensure the pole sitter is leading going into turn 1 no matter what, the outside pole sitter could simply give him back the position if he beats him to the line, much like Johnson did. Truex regained 1st through the turn. Johnson didn't gain anything from it, so why penalize him? It's a dumb rule. You don't put the outside pole sitter a lap down because he accelerated faster. Drivers abiding by this rule to avoid this stupid penalty will eventually cause a big wreck.

Back
Top Bottom