Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

I'm an Irish-American and when I see someone displaying a British flag I can only think that they're proud of the country that it represents as opposed to thinking that they support their ancestors that made a living out of kicking the crap out of every Irishman they came into contact with.

I'm an Irish-American and when I see someone displaying a British flag I can only think that they're proud of the country that it represents as opposed to thinking that they support their ancestors that made a living out of kicking the crap out of every Irishman they came into contact with.

I guess we Irishmen just move on better than the average white bread intellectual trying hard to be blacker than most blacks.

There weren't near as many until the intellectual bigots started trying to ban them from being displayed at races as well as everywhere else and the one thing that will surely piss most people off is to try and take away their freedom to fly whatever flag they damn well want.

Just got back from the dry cleaner....dropped my Stars and Bars off. Should be ready to pick up just in time for my week of infield camping at NHMS in a few weeks with all my other Bigot race fan campers.....Got to go now,my White sheet is just about dry on the clothesline.Now where did I put those scissors.....

How can so many "fans" in the Atlanta infield be so clueless as to how offensive their pro-slavery, pro-racism flags are? NASCAR and these tracks need to get a clue and ban the confederate flags and the worthless white trash bigots that choose to display them.
What interesting statements from someone who describes himself as 'Freethinker'. I'm particularly intrigued by the quotes around "fans", as if favoring the Confederacy was incompatible with supporting racing. All this time I thought stock car racing was rooted in those states formerly in the CSA.

I also marvel at the notion that, in these days of declining attendance, NASCAR and the tracks would consider banning people willing to buy tickets solely on the assumption of legal, personal opinions.

I wonder, are these opinions limited strictly to those who display Confederate banners at NASCAR events, or do they extend to those who fly them at other sporting events? Does the notion of banning "fans" extend to venues outside racing?

Enlighten me further, please. I'm learning so much. Until today, I just looked at those "worthless white trash bigots" and shook my head, confident time would continue to erode their dwindling numbers.

Last edited:
It seems to me that beer tastes better at the racetrack. Of course,everything is better at the racetrack .

And it tastes even more better if you're able to sneak in a couple or tree 24-oz cans under your pants instead of paying the bucks that they charge for beer at the track.

Either way, it's always good to be tippin' a cold one at a track on race weekend . . .

How can so many "fans" in the Atlanta infield be so clueless as to how offensive their pro-slavery, pro-racism flags are? NASCAR and these tracks need to get a clue and ban the confederate flags and the worthless white trash bigots that choose to display them.

Is it your goal to make people dislike you?

And arguing a point of view is not reason to 'dislike ' fellow forum members . But that's just my opinion .

Sneaking in cold ones by hiding them unusual places probably doesn't feel any better, though. o_O

Just another short-term discomfort for a longer-term gain.

And it's only necessary at places that don't allow you to carry anything in.

Just another short-term discomfort for a longer-term gain.

And it's only necessary at places that don't allow you to carry anything in.
Fill your Evian water bottle with vodka the night before and put it in the freezer. Walk right through the turnstiles with it in your hand. We get one of those frozen lemon sherbets, eat it down to halfway, pour in some of your Kettle One and stick a straw in it ;)

Fill your Evian water bottle with vodka the night before and put it in the freezer. Walk right through the turnstiles with it in your hand. We get one of those frozen lemon sherbets, eat it down to halfway, pour in some of your Kettle One and stick a straw in it ;)

Spoken like a pro.

nice . . .

Just ONE Evian water bottle?

The defending Cup champion is gonna miss the Chase. I didn't see that coming back in Feb.
Do you remember the last time that the defending champion did not make the Chase the following year? I'm betting you do.

2005 champion Tony Stewart missed the 2006 Chase field. I'm pretty sure they only took ten then.

The defending Cup champion is gonna miss the Chase. I didn't see that coming back in Feb.

I believe that the Penske bunch "found something ' in their car set-ups in the latter part of last year that carried them through the chase to the championship. They still had it for a couple of races this year but lost it with the big rules infraction penalty this year . I think now they are finding new speed in the 22 car and hopefully can transfer the info to the 2 car . It's going to be interesting , I always hoped that Joey in the 22 car would be an asset to Brad . Didn't figure it would be this much , this soon.

Back
Top Bottom