Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

OLnSd3l.png

Hendrrick Motorsports had 9 wins & 15 runner-up finishes in 2013. JGR had 12 wins & 7 runner-ups this year.
Damn, If that stat is looked at subjectively It was a lot closer than I thought.

So I will be attending this, and you can bet your sweet ass I'll be on iRacing that NASCAR HoF has set up. I'll see if I can't school some of these drivers! :D

Going to take a while to get used to this. Kevin Harvick's car being prepared for the December 9th-10th test at Charlotte:

ejFMuAa.png

Gods that look like so much fun! I wish I had a dirt go-kart track like that, that my friends and I could race on.

McNabb still being an idiot.
Disses on racing and pulls the race card. Fox sports and Donovan McNabb are both special kinds of assholes.

Disses on racing and pulls the race card. Fox sports and Donovan McNabb are both special kinds of assholes.

I don't understand how what Rush and other said about McNabb being black has anything to do with Jimmie Johnson or whether or not he's an athlete.

McDummy is and alway's will be Sir Idiot McDummy.

I don't understand how what Rush and other said about McNabb being black has anything to do with Jimmie Johnson or whether or not he's an athlete.
The media is always so antagonizing.

I know this is short track news but I put it here so it could be seen because of the Nascar drivers.

This is the list of drivers with a Nascar connection that will be in the snowball derby. The locals Johanna Long and Cale Gale are of course in it but if you notice local racer Bubba Wallace as of today is not because he is "big time" now.. Also missing is Kybu and we will miss his frustrations and rants at the officials and also waiting to see if he gets kicked of off the property again which is always fun.

. NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver David Ragan, who won the pole position for last year's Snowball Derby, is on the preliminary entry list for the 2013 race. Landon Cassill also is entered from Sprint Cup. Former Snowball Derby winners Johanna Long (2010), Chase Elliott (2011) and Erik Jones (2012) are returning.(Alabama Live)
Other drivers with NASCAR connections include: Mike Garvey, John Hunter Nemechek, Cale Gale, Ross Kenseth, Kyle Grissom, Grant Enfinger, Chris Wimmer, Steve Wallace, Jeff Fultz, Ben Kennedy, Clay Rogers.(51 Sports)(11-23-2013)

I know this is short track news but I put it here so it could be seen because of the Nascar drivers.

This is the list of drivers with a Nascar connection that will be in the snowball derby. The locals Johanna Long and Cale Gale are of course in it but if you notice local racer Bubba Wallace as of today is not because he is "big time" now.. Also missing is Kybu and we will miss his frustrations and rants at the officials and also waiting to see if he gets kicked of off the property again which is always fun.

. NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver David Ragan, who won the pole position for last year's Snowball Derby, is on the preliminary entry list for the 2013 race. Landon Cassill also is entered from Sprint Cup. Former Snowball Derby winners Johanna Long (2010), Chase Elliott (2011) and Erik Jones (2012) are returning.(Alabama Live)
Other drivers with NASCAR connections include: Mike Garvey, John Hunter Nemechek, Cale Gale, Ross Kenseth, Kyle Grissom, Grant Enfinger, Chris Wimmer, Steve Wallace, Jeff Fultz, Ben Kennedy, Clay Rogers.(51 Sports)(11-23-2013)
Have fun down there Johali.

He is a tough one to meet. Some question his existance. Me, I've met him. Once at Martinsville. Or did I?
Like I told you before I "Think" I met him once but It may have been the Mushrooms on the steak sandwich I was eating. :)

Is there anyone televising the Snowball Derby and what date and time is it?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom