Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

never know weather you can or can't until you try. It has proven to be an uphill battle that many have failed, trying to switch from two wheels to four.

He's always too amped up for me but I respect what he's accomplished outside of Nascar.

24drivetoendhunger-dtehfb.jpg

Interesting way of looking at performance this year. Kasey Kahne and Dale Jr. are quite the bridesmaids with six and five, respectively, 2nd-place finishes. Harvick is pretty damn consistent.

P1ecdek.png

Last edited:
He's always too amped up for me but I respect what he's accomplished outside of Nascar.

It's a testament to how incredibly difficult it is to become a successful NASCAR driver. It also seems that his fans didn't care about watching him run deep in the pack every week.

Interesting way of looking at performance this year. Kasey Kahne and Dale Jr. are quite the bridesmaids with six and five, respectively, 2nd-place finishes. Harvick is pretty damn consistent.

P1ecdek.png
That is totally fascinating. To see results displayed like that is so much better. Thanks.
I notice that some numbers are underlined, do you know what that means?

@nascarcasm
Rumor that Addington may be out CC of the #14 is befuddling - I didn't think they fired crew chiefs for not winning championships.

P1ecdek.png

This is one of the coolest graphs I have ever seen. Where did this come from?

From Jayski:
A Special Tribute for Harvick: In honor of his time at Richard Childress Racing, #29-Kevin Harvick will wear a special helmet for Sundays race to recognize all of the accomplishments and milestones achieved during his time with the team. The helmet features images from several of his key wins and NNS championships, as well as other special moments from his career.(RCR)(11-13-2013)

Gotta think Atlanta in March of 01' is on that helmet. Good stuff. Love when everyone likes to hype up a grudge. I see respect here.

I think I'd be having a serious issue with Ratcliffe throwing in the towel, if I were Kenseth. "I'm just gonna put tires on it." :eek:

Maybe he'd rather be back in the NWS, coddling Hamlin and Busch while Grubb takes over the #20.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'd be having a serious issue with Ratcliffe throwing in the towel, if I were Kenseth. "I'm just gonna put tires on it." :eek:

Maybe he'd rather be back in the NWS, coddling Hamlin and Busch while Grubb takes over the #20.
Yeah, I thought that was pretty bad too. That sure wouldn't do anything to boost Kenseth's confidence in that situation. When all else fails, give up. :confused:

192945-0-600.jpg

@nascarcasm
Rumor that Addington may be out CC of the #14 is befuddling - I didn't think they fired crew chiefs for not winning championships.

Whether folks like Addington or hate him , I don't see how turfing him right now is going to make things better . Maybe it's just a cost saving measure to help pay all those big driver salarys .:rolleyes:

Back when I was in Elementary School, two NASCAR drivers visited my class, Bobby Labonte and Rusty Wallace (this was early 90s). It was kind of neat and I wonder if drivers still do this. It'd be kinda cool if someone like Kyle Busch or Jimmie Johnson visited my nephew & niece's school.

Nascar could sure use another feel good story like Kulwicki's again...it's been too long.

BZH0TrlCAAAzVFD.jpg:large

I guess having the FBI investigating you for fraud doesn't stop you from going cup racing?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom