Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

@bobpockrass
These are items being tested today. The first four are constant. The bottom five will change throughout day

BbN4SGhCAAI1PEM.jpg:large

Finish in 1st "race'' 1. Harvick; 2. Newman; 3. McMurray; 4. Larson; 5. Kahne; 6. Logano; 7. Dale Jr; 8 Hamlin

@KyleLarsonRacin
Only person that had anything for @KevinHarvick that race was @JimmieJohnson and he's not here....

@tomjensen100
Now @NASCAR meeting privately w/drivers, crew chiefs, manufacturers to compare notes on how first "race" went as teams change over to test B

In first "race" Harvick started on pole & won. EGR teammates McMurray (3rd) & Larson (4th) each gained 3 spots.

Teams move to configuration B -- Same as Configuration A but adding a wicker bill across roof.

Wicker bill was tried with six teams in test here in October and indications were it didn't make much difference. So, let's try it.

BbN7EBPCIAAFq3J.png:large

Finish in 1st "race'' 1. Harvick; 2. Newman; 3. McMurray; 4. Larson; 5. Kahne; 6. Logano; 7. Dale Jr; 8 Hamlin

@KyleLarsonRacin
Only person that had anything for @KevinHarvick that race was @JimmieJohnson and he's not here....
Get used to it, boys.

@KyleLarsonRacin
Got the W in the 2nd race. Even though they're test races dale jr got me up in the seat at the end when I saw him coming

I was wondering what kind of races they had with the tapered spacer on there. I don't think they would get an unbiased test with some of that bunch if they weren't happy with it. there's a couple drivers in the test..not naming names, that like to control things to go their way.

Teams are putting on the tapered spacers - think of it as a thick restrictor plate - for the final mini-race at 4.

they probably won't run a clear spoiler in the real world, but I wish they would. We would get hand signals back including the "you're number one"

They've cut this race from 30 to 20 laps. Top 3: 1. Larson; 2. Harvick and 3. Dale JR. … Harv closing on Larson.

@bobpockrass
Larson won this mini-race ... They are going to do one more race, 15 laps, drivers aren't getting out of cars. possibly change to spoiler

I got back from CMS a little while ago. I watched race 2, and it was a bit boring, but good to see cars on the track. Most drivers were just riding around.

CMS is an impressive facility. I'm looking forward to the night race next year.

Does Kurt have any sponsorship besides HAAS? Every image I've seen of the 41 car only has HAAS on it.

Back
Top Bottom