Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

Bc_3-LjIIAA68zp.jpg

Hey guys.... Just wanted to ask a question akin to Brent's.

I know where to sit a Martinsville but I'm buying some tickets to darlington too and I was wondering where everyone thought the best seats are.
Thanks

I know where to sit a Martinsville
This must mean that you sit next to FenderBumper and I. Next time you need to bring the beer. Fender drinks like a fish. I can't carry enough into that place.

Can't help you with Darlington but I'd imagine I'd try to get seats coming out of turn #4 there. It looks like a decent view of the high line all around the track along with the view of pit road.

I took so much beer last time.... I even shared with a Kyle Busch fan! I would've shared but I didn't recognize you back then. I've seen your avatar enough now that I'd probably recognize you on sight.

I took so much beer last time.... I even shared with a Kyle Busch fan!
Oh, so you were sitting next to 'that guy'? I think you sharing with a Kyle Bush fan is a sure sign of having consumed too much alcohol. ;) On second thought, I guess that could also be an indication of how nice a guy you are. Even a Kyle Busch fan needs a friend every now and then. They can't all be that bad. :D

Oh lord.... Update - The wife and I just bought Daytona 500 tickets! Oh man I'm excited! We're still looking at darlington but now I'm psyched about Daytona! Woohoo!

I guess you're right dp, they can't be all bad. Plus, I felt bad because he had to leave midraceand go to work! Poor feller.

Oh lord.... Update - The wife and I just bought Daytona 500 tickets! Oh man I'm excited! We're still looking at darlington but now I'm psyched about Daytona! Woohoo!
Color me jealous! I'll make it there one of these days. Daytona, Darlington & Martinsville sound like a great schedule to attend in 2014. We are only planning on Eldora, Martinsville and possibly Watkins Glen this year. I gave up our Bristol tickets for 2014.

Man, any schedule seems to be a good one to me.
We were just thinking, "the price isn't any different, why not go to Daytona?" Heck we have the time off and the funds so heck yeah I'm going!
I've watched nascar on the TV or radio all my life and grew up at the dirt track watching my dad race but last year was my first live nascar event and man.... it's addictive.
I wanna go to all of em!

Man, any schedule seems to be a good one to me.
We were just thinking, "the price isn't any different, why not go to Daytona?" Heck we have the time off and the funds so heck yeah I'm going!
I've watched nascar on the TV or radio all my life and grew up at the dirt track watching my dad race but last year was my first live nascar event and man.... it's addictive.
I wanna go to all of em!

That`s good and all but if you`re a real fan, there are some tracks which you shouldn`t like or want on the schedule and definitely not attend ;)

That`s good and all but if you`re a real fan, there are some tracks which you shouldn`t like or want on the schedule and definitely not attend ;)
I'm actually not a real fan, I'm fake. :) I don't care anymore if I like the track or race as long as i see it live. Of course I may change my mind after awhile. I will aspire then to be real. Actually, I'm just excited, leave me alone!

I'm actually not a real fan, I'm fake. :) I don't care anymore if I like the track or race as long as i see it live. Of course I may change my mind after awhile. I will aspire then to be real. Actually, I'm just excited, leave me alone!
Best comeback to a wank I've seen in a while.

@dcaraviello

Chip Ganassi Racing has set its Rolex 24 lineup, will have NASCAR drivers Jamie McMurray and Kyle Larson in separate Daytona prototypes.

Ganassi's Rolex 24 teams will be Pruett-Rojas-McMurray-SageKaram and Dixon-Kanaan-Larson-MarinoFranchitti

BdEvNeoIAAAtQ3Z.jpg:large

From Jayski:

Bestwick to move to IndyCar Series broadcasts:
Sportscaster Allen Bestwick will remain with ESPN /ABC after it loses its NASCAR contract and work primarily as play-by-play announcer for the network's broadcasts of IndyCar Series events. Bestwick currently serves in the same role for network's NASCAR broadcasts but ESPN/ABC will lose broadcast rights to those races at the conclusion of the 2014 season. NBC and Fox and their respective sports networks will broadcast all NASCAR events beginning in 2015. Bestwick will do both IndyCar and NASCAR events this season for ESPN/ABC. In 2015, Bestwick will do IndyCar broadcasts and work in other sports. An ESPN spokesman declined to comment (Charlotte Observer).(1-3-2014)

Wonder if he will be able to NASCAR stuff in 2015. It's not like he's going to have a whole lot of Indy races to call...

This must mean that you sit next to FenderBumper and I. Next time you need to bring the beer. Fender drinks like a fish. I can't carry enough into that place.

Can't help you with Darlington but I'd imagine I'd try to get seats coming out of turn #4 there. It looks like a decent view of the high line all around the track along with the view of pit road.

Hell, you didn't even offer me one. :mad:

I would imagine seeing the exit of turn 2 would be a priority at Darlington.

It's since been taken down, but considering the Austin Dillon Cheerios scheme image was also pulled and Preseason Thunder is this weekend, I think we know what this means.

BdHXABRIEAA02a6.jpg

It's since been taken down, but considering the Austin Dillon Cheerios scheme image was also pulled and Preseason Thunder is this weekend, I think we know what this means.

BdHXABRIEAA02a6.jpg

And that is breaking news to me. Didn't even let the page load!

Wait, what?

Back
Top Bottom