Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

Newest Miss Sprint Cup in the middle is Madison Martin.

Madison_Martin_named_new_Miss-763d254adf2e327467605eaf07cc2143
She's obviously got to change her hair color.

I have DirecTV, for some reason they're one of maybe 5 channels still broadcasting in Standard def.
Sorta like Dish Network and Fox Sports 2. That's not in HD yet either. All in due time I guess. Digital television in SD still beats the rabbit ears of long ago so I can't complain too much.

Has anyone heard any more news about NAPA, or did they take their money and jump completely off of Nascars ship?

Last edited:
Has anyone heard any more news about NAPA, or did they take their money and jump completely off of Nascars ship?
About a month ago it was reported Chase and Bill Elliott, Hendrick, and Kelley Earnhardt went to Atlanta to meet with NAPA officials, but nothing has come out since.

About a month ago it was reported Chase and Bill Elliott, Hendrick, and Kelley Earnhardt went to Atlanta to meet with NAPA officials, but nothing has come out since.

So many things can go wrong in those meetings:

Perhaps Chase kept nervously scratching his arm and that killed the deal, or maybe Rick couldn't climb into the 50 gallon drum to sell NAPA parts.

"NASCAR notified Sprint Cup teams today that the spoiler size for the January DIS test and the 2014 Daytona 500 event week, including the Sprint Unlimited, will be 4.5 inches tall. This is .5 inches taller than previously. NASCAR says the taller spoiler size should allow for a little more rear down force which should make the cars a little more stable."

"NASCAR notified Sprint Cup teams today that the spoiler size for the January DIS test and the 2014 Daytona 500 event week, including the Sprint Unlimited, will be 4.5 inches tall. This is .5 inches taller than previously. NASCAR says the taller spoiler size should allow for a little more rear down force which should make the cars a little more stable."

YES! One step closer to no rear windows. ;)

lol It took them how long to figure this out? I remember when NASCAR shortened the spoiler AND opened the RP to make the cars faster and more unstable to kill the tandem. Drivers began backing way off rear bumpers and forming packarades.

I noticed a slight mistake at 1:50... it's supposed to be "Just watching Dale Junior plow up a wall puts a smile on Jeff Gordon's face," rather than the reverse. ;)

YES! One step closer to no rear windows. ;)

lol It took them how long to figure this out? I remember when NASCAR shortened the spoiler AND opened the RP to make the cars faster and more unstable to kill the tandem. Drivers began backing way off rear bumpers and forming packarades.
If they take out the front glass and take the helmet shields off, they won't be able to see because their eyes'll be watering. That'll slow 'em down, too. :D Well, all of 'em except them Busch boys...

OOOPPPPPSS.
why cant we all make this type of difference. I dident read this until today (DAY AFTER Christmas) and it got me thinking why cant we all do something like this ? We all worry what we are going to get someone and YES what are we going to get watch this story and see what these kids did for a very special kid from their class...

Back
Top Bottom