Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

@GreatClips .

@kaseykahne and Tony Stewart teamed up for Jason Leffler tribute at Chili Bowl.

Bd81OJqCUAAuDI2.jpg:large

Three words, err letters..... D V R

Okay, maybe no DVR for you but Youtube will probably have to suffice. I'm sure it will be out on there shortly after.

I saw somewhere that Rusty Wallace had built some 900+ HP car that he is going to be auctioning off. Any idea when that will be?
I believe Rusty said the car would be auctioned on Thursday night.

Swan Racing has a new minority owner.

Swan Racing, which fields Toyota Camrys for Parker Kligerman and Cole Whitt in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, has added a minority owner, Anthony Marlowe of Iowa City, IA.

Marlowe, 34, is co-founder and president of TMone (pronounced T-M-one), a domestic customer relationship management (CRM) firm supporting Fortune 500 companies.

He is also the managing member of Iowa City Capital Partners, which is a private investment firm that provides equity funding to companies. Inc. Magazine recognized Marlowe in 2007, at the age of 28, as one of the 25 youngest CEOs of the 5000 fastest growing companies in America.

http://www.auto123.com/en/racing-news/nascar-swan-racing-adds-additional-owner?artid=163449

I don't understand the thread title. The dude is white.

I bet none of them actually drink Coca~Cola.

Danica seems too fancy for it.
Tony looks like he only drinks beer, same for Newman.
Joey only drinks chocolate milk and Sunny D.
Denny can't drink anything with sugar because it messes with his Antipsychotic medications.
Biffle is probably the only one who drinks it but it's because he's desperate for any TV time.

Last edited:
I will never use Quaker State, but it's weird to see Hendrick hooked up with Valvoline. Stepping up in their oil game. lol

Ehh, they are all the same IMO.

Valvoline sponsored them in the early 90s (until '96) so it doesn't seem that weird to me.

Can't remember if it was posted anywhere here but if anyone can be around Charlotte February 1st, the hall of fame is free admission. I have to work but I think I've found someone to switch days with me so I can go. They are also having autograph signing sessions throughout the day. Jr is going to be there but his and I think Hamlin's sessions are booked. The next biggest name that's open is Biffle I believe.

Anyway, I've never been and only live 2.5 hours away so I'm going to try and make it.

RPM, Aric Almirola, and Smithfield Foods extend their contracts through 2016. Smithfield will sponsor the #43 for 29 races each year, up from 25.

In spite of the current points system making perfect sense, Brian France wants to change it because he doesn't wanna be associated with anything logical.

Back
Top Bottom