Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

Attendance must be really, really low for the Bristol spring race this year. They just announced a deal for ticket holders to the spring event. They are calling it 'Plus One'. If you are a current ticket holder to the spring race you can take another guest for FREE! FREE, I said. To me that makes it sound like sales are WAY down. Bruton doesn't give anything away.

BfzQqRWCAAAuiKK.jpg
Damn.. makes me wish I'd gotten tickets for that one instead of the fall race for my Pa lol then I could go for free

Damn.. makes me wish I'd gotten tickets for that one instead of the fall race for my Pa lol then I could go for free
No. The fall event is a better time to go with all three series being there as well as the mods being there. You also have the fan fest and hauler parades going on in the fall. It's the better of the two for stuff to do.

I heard yesterday that CBS is now going to be broadcasting a Thursday night NFL game. How long until we start seeing some of our NASCAR races being broadcast on a weeknight? I wouldn't be surprised at all to hear that announced sometime this fall before the new television contract comes into effect.

Damn tootin, I like it, stir the pot, no NRA so duck'em. :D

Edit: there'll be so much camo in the stands that the place will look empty.
That's almost enough to make me boycott that race.

Does anyone know which network will be airing the Battle At The Beach?

Back
Top Bottom