Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

RIR

BfJ-IgACYAA6wFz.jpg:large

that's fun to watch. Those guys are crazy.
Yup... A while back I went to a weekend long snowmobile drag racing event. I was working for my uncle selling t shirts n stuff and got to go behind the scenes a little bit. It was pretty cool. If I was a bit older I would have been able to hop on one of the sleds.

Rob Ford is a perfect example of how easy going Canada really is... what other country's biggest city's leader could smoke crack and say that about his "diet" and get MORE popular amongst the voters?! LOL I personally think it's nuts and would like to see him ejected forcefully from office... but it seems as a whole Canadians are okay with it... :confused::oops: ... but I think that topic goes in another thread.. lol

You'll have a great time there. Get there by Wednesday for the Truck and Modified races. If you're in need of a campsite, let me know by mid summer. I've got two of the best campsites at the track for both the spring/fall races. $100 for the entire week. We aren't doing Bristol this year but we'll be back there for both weeks next season.
Are those campsites only good for slicedbread?

Prediction...Kurt Busch tears up the short tracks in 2014 and renews his rivalry with Johnson as well as pissing off a few other drivers in the process. I can hardly wait :D

Reed Sorenson will drive the #36 full-time for TBR this year, with Todd Parrott as crew chief.

Back
Top Bottom