Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

Running at Bristol:

3badboylf.jpg

Last edited:
So I'll be honest, I can't sit around for 3 to 4 hours and watch a race. I get bored and antsy about 1/3rd of the way through. However, I don't want to miss the race either. So I'm considering investing in SiriusXM radio and was wondering if they do race coverage on every race? If they do, how does their race coverage compare to MRN? Because I love MRN coverage of the races.

This way, I can keep up with the races and be doing other things at the same time.

So I'll be honest, I can't sit around for 3 to 4 hours and watch a race. I get bored and antsy about 1/3rd of the way through. However, I don't want to miss the race either. So I'm considering investing in SiriusXM radio and was wondering if they do race coverage on every race? If they do, how does their race coverage compare to MRN? Because I love MRN coverage of the races.

This way, I can keep up with the races and be doing other things at the same time.
Yes, they broadcast all of the Cup, Nationwide, & Truck Series races. They broadcast either the MRN/PRN or IMS(Brickyard) feeds each week. They also broadcast Cup qualifying. MRN broadcasts all of the races @ tracks owned by ISC and PRN broadcasts all of the tracks owned by SMI. IMS only broadcast the Brickyard race.

If you have an android phone, why not just download the Tune In app and listen to the race for free on MRN?

David Reutimann will be driving the #35 Ford for Front Row Motorsports this weekend. That's gotta be a record for most Davids on one team.
What are Davids, Pearson and Green up to? I can't think of any others off the top of my head for some reason other then Dave Marcus but wikipedia only has him as Dave.

What are Davids, Pearson and Green up to? I can't think of any others off the top of my head for some reason other then Dave Marcus but wikipedia only has him as Dave.

Cameron right?

0.jpg

nope shes on dancing with the stars

Oh no I meant if that was you. lol

I knew someone who went by kkfan(somthing) from another board who was also a Kahne fan.

I had a little dejavu

Oh no I meant if that was you. lol

I knew someone who went by kkfan(somthing) from another board who was also a Kahne fan.

I had a little dejavu
I've gone by kkfan91 on every board I've ever been on but my actual name is Chris, not Cameron.

It's good to hear Jr so pumped up. It's like a giant switch turned on in his head after all these years.

Yeah, I guess winning the 500 will do that.
Throw in a couple second place finishes and that helps a little too. They had a strong Chase last year with the exception of a blown motor @ Chicago so I'm sure they'd be feeling the momentum from that. Attitude is a strong factor in every sport at every level. Determination shouldn't be underestimated.

Looking for a new home in the Charlotte area?

NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver Matt Kenseth lists Carolina mansion

matt-kenseth.jpg

NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver Matt Kenseth has listed his European-style two-story mansion-estate in North Carolina for $2,799,000. (Photo : Multiple Listing Service)

Matt Kenseth, NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver, has listed his 7,259-square-foot Mooresville, North Carolina, mansion for $2,799,000, reports the Realtor.

Built in 2006, the custom home sits on a three-quarter-acre lot and is located just 45 minutes away from the Charlotte Motor Speedway. It offers an 'Old World' elegance coupled with modern amenities.

The two-story European-style mansion of the 2003 Sprint Cup champion includes five bedrooms, five full and three half bathrooms and a large living room, in addition to a gourmet kitchen. The kitchen boasts custom cabinetry and sophisticated appliances. The kitchen leads to a spacious and an open breakfast area.

The lower level of the building features two master suites, a media room with a bar, and an exercise room.
According to the property listing, the exteriors of this mansion-estate gives a more relaxed feeling and comes with a large swimming pool, a spa, a wood-burning fireplace, a private pier, and a second-floor terrace that offers an excellent view of Lake Norman.

The property comes with two garages - a one-car garage and a three-car garage. It also includes a fenced yard, a ground gas grill, and central heating and cooling systems.

from here

Back
Top Bottom