Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

9d.jpg

Nascar fans are some of the greatest people there is. I tried to get a ticket to Kurt Buschs autograph signing but the line was long and they gave them all out. I went to the signing anyway just to see Kurt, I have always wanted his autograph and was crushed that I had missed the opportunity. A man in a Dale Earnhardt jacket walked up to me and handed me a ticket, he said "get up there Kurt is about to leave " I grabbed the ticket and got Kurts autograph. When I was done I saw the man in the crowd with a HUGE grin on his face and he told me he came there with the ticket and was looking for the right person to give it to. This man made my entire weekend and I grinned all day long. I looked at my daughters and they were both crying and in disbelief about what this guy had done for me. I am proud to be a Nascar fan and folks like that are one of the reasons why

Nascar fans are some of the greatest people there is. I tried to get a ticket to Kurt Buschs autograph signing but the line was long and they gave them all out. I went to the signing anyway just to see Kurt, I have always wanted his autograph and was crushed that I had missed the opportunity. A man in a Dale Earnhardt jacket walked up to me and handed me a ticket, he said "get up there Kurt is about to leave " I grabbed the ticket and got Kurts autograph. When I was done I saw the man in the crowd with a HUGE grin on his face and he told me he came there with the ticket and was looking for the right person to give it to. This man made my entire weekend and I grinned all day long. I looked at my daughters and they were both crying and in disbelief about what this guy had done for me. I am proud to be a Nascar fan and folks like that are one of the reasons why
There are a helluva lot of'em out there just like that. That's one reason I'm proud to be a fan.

There are a helluva lot of'em out there just like that. That's one reason I'm proud to be a fan.

This guy waited in line for that ticket and had no intention of using it, he then waited around the next day for another hour to find a person that really wanted it !!!!! It takes a really special kind of person to do something like that, and it made him really happy too. I have been trying to meet Kurt for several years to no avail

This guy waited in line for that ticket and had no intention of using it, he then waited around the next day for another hour to find a person that really wanted it !!!!! It takes a really special kind of person to do something like that, and it made him really happy too. I have been trying to meet Kurt for several years to no avail
I'm really glad it worked out for you. :cheers:

Went to the NHMS race with a couple friends in the fall. One of them wasnt a fan but thought it would be cool. Well he loved it and is going again this year. On our way home he got a call from his Mom. Turns out he is related to Matt Kenseth. They have never met or anything but we all thought it was really cool. Well turns out Matt found out about my buddy becoming a fan. Yesterday my friend got a package in the mail. Matt had sent a bunch of JGR gear for him. Needless to say my friend was pretty surprised, has never met him but he sent all the stuff. I told him that is just NASCAR for you. He is now a big fan of Kenseth and JGR. Thought it was a cool story. Can post pics of the stuff later if anybody is interested.

Went to the NHMS race with a couple friends in the fall. One of them wasnt a fan but thought it would be cool. Well he loved it and is going again this year. On our way home he got a call from his Mom. Turns out he is related to Matt Kenseth. They have never met or anything but we all thought it was really cool. Well turns out Matt found out about my buddy becoming a fan. Yesterday my friend got a package in the mail. Matt had sent a bunch of JGR gear for him. Needless to say my friend was pretty surprised, has never met him but he sent all the stuff. I told him that is just NASCAR for you. He is now a big fan of Kenseth and JGR. Thought it was a cool story. Can post pics of the stuff later if anybody is interested.

Jeez, maybe Kenseth does get all the best stuff at JGR after all :eek:

I miss the cool dupoint paint job that changed color. Chromalusion.

SAM_8216.JPG

Back
Top Bottom