Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

They've got card table chairs in the stands at Daytona ?

Now I understand the need for the massive upgrades scheduled for the place.

The narrowest model you can get. They hack the legs off and weld them right against each other. You have to stand on your seat to let someone by. Pathetic. This alone will keep me away.

For the 500? Not this year.
It may have been for advanced ticket renewal only but $159.99 each was the price they quoted in the e-mails and letters they sent me for the Petty Tower section Z level 45 seats 1 & 2 If we renewed the same seats for the Daytona 500 early. I just reread it to make sure. I don't have the returning season ticket holder offer handy but I believe it was around $500 for all 2014 races for the same seats when reserved seating was offered and general admission when It's not, that's a lot of races for the money for locals.

If It's $260 apiece next year because I don't get a renewal offer I'll watch it on TV again.

Those seats are $160 each for the cup race this summer. The $260 was for Sprint tower, which are a little more expensive. I opted for Seagrave (duels and NW) and Weatherly (Truck) to get some cover from the rain. I got a good view of Turn 4, the dog leg, SF line, pit exit and turn 1. I could see them on the back stretch too.

Those seats are $160 each for the cup race this summer. The $260 was for Sprint tower, which are a little more expensive. I opted for Seagrave (duels and NW) and Weatherly (Truck) to get some cover from the rain. I got a good view of Turn 4, the dog leg, SF line, pit exit and turn 1. I could see them on the back stretch too.
I just checked and the regular price was $260.They probably had the renewal offer for the 500 at $160 to make sure there was a butt in the seat. Some of the scalpers that I've known get greatly reduced blocks of tickets to sell at just about any price so they don't go to waste. To get people to renew tickets some tracks will greatly reduce the price of the tickets and other tracks will offer other things like pit passes, free gear or even hot passes. They are doing nutty stuff to get butts in the seats.

J.J. Yeley making his season debut next week at Las Vegas.

jRFpOJT.png

Some of these new paint schemes make my eyes hurt.

Coworker of mine's son won Bristol tickets for the upcoming race and wanted to sell em, so, I just bought em. Big discount, couldn't pass it up.
Woohoo!

I really hope we don't hear the words KFC Social media pit stop during a NASCAR race ever again.

"Kaaaaren quiiiiick! Put ur baybee in that KFC onesie! We're gon' be on the TeeeyVayyyy!!!"

Please tell me you guys saw the kid with the KFC pajamas....

Back
Top Bottom