Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

Keeping in mind that it comes down to that one race I'm thinking it may not be a bad idea. We already have five teams in the Chase and many more to follow.

I think the good teams can nail down a track in a day of testing. I would probably pick my drivers best track in each segment and test there too. 4 wins and he's the champ.

@Knighter01

My thoughts / prayers are with former NASCAR driver, Shawna Robinson, as she announced via FB that she's been diagnosed with breast cancer:

BjqLD1iCEAAHTJE.png:large

Fun with NASCAR car numbers.....

@NASFACTS if you add up the Stewart Has Racing numbers 4+10+14+41 and then subtract 4, 10, and 41 it equals 14 which is Tony Stewarts number :confused:

Fun with NASCAR car numbers.....

@NASFACTS if you add up the Stewart Has Racing numbers 4+10+14+41 and then subtract 4, 10, and 41 it equals 14 which is Tony Stewarts number :confused:
Can't you do that with any of them. Add them all up & subtract any 3 you wish to get 4,10,14 or 41?

Denny please tell me you didn't **** yourself.

Could it be? It just may be..... AIR TITAN II. That's my guess.

@tomjensen100 BREAKING: @NASCAR will serve "Major Update On Air Titan Track-Drying Technology" Friday

So the Truck Race at M'Ville looks like it's going to be rained out, my dad and I decided to cancel our trip.

Can we get a refund on our tickets?

So the Truck Race at M'Ville looks like it's going to be rained out, my dad and I decided to cancel our trip.

Can we get a refund on our tickets?

Over night them to P.O. Box FenderBumper and I'll see what I can do. ;)

I think you're out of luck.

Back
Top Bottom