Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

Over night them to P.O. Box FenderBumper and I'll see what I can do. ;)

I think you're out of luck.

Oh for the love of all things holy...this is the second race this year I tried going to that rain has ruined.

WHOMEVER IS DOING THE RAIN DANCE AT NASCAR SANCTIONED EVENTS, PLEASE STOP!

oh+god+why+meme+rage+face.jpg

Jeff likes aggies?

Night race for New Hampshire? In response to a question on Twitter, New Hampshire Motor Speedway General Manager Jerry Gappens tweeted Thursday evening, Hey @DaleJr @Greenie9374, @nhms is working w/ @NASCAR & @NASCARonNBC on possibility of night racing for 2015. #NewEngland fans would love it.(3-28-2014)

[qusourcacingFan, post: 750712, member: 7165"]Night race for New Hampshire? In response to a question on Twitter, New Hampshire Motor Speedway General Manager Jerry Gappens tweeted Thursday evening, Hey @DaleJr @Greenie9374, @nhms is working w/ @NASCAR & @NASCARonNBC on possibility of night racing for 2015. #NewEngland fans would love it.(3-28-2014)[/quote]My sources in N.H.tell of Musco Lighting trucks at the Holiday Inn in Concord. Speedway sightings of same trucks as of March 14 . Preliminary work, possibly. Sylvania extended their sponsorship for 5 more years. Light bulbs,night racing.My avatar hasn't changed in 2 years. I called it back then.

Picklehead on Racehub wants NASCAR to limit the number of allotted tires in the Cup Series on race day. They already have a limit; 8-10 sets on race day depending on the track.
Truck & Nationwide Series limit tires to keep costs down.

Picklehead on Racehub wants NASCAR to limit the number of allotted tires in the Cup Series on race day. They already have a limit; 8-10 sets on race day depending on the track.
Truck & Nationwide Series limit tires to keep costs down.
Sucks to suck when events like last week happen every 20 laps

Estrogen. We're talking engineers.

Some of the young engineers I have worked with are young women and hawt.

I requested for one in particular for a project, but I was told that she was far too distracting. Sad but true.

Diversity should be inclusive of the hawt babes. I fear that my work group doesn't reach out enough for them.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

First a chase supporter, and now an Aggie supporter? Gordon is trying hard to alienate me as a fan. :eek: How am I supposed to cheer for THAT?

I'm planning on going to UT Arlington, which is a branch of UT in Austin. UT and A&M are rivals.

It'll definitely be a tough weekend for fans of both Gordon and The Longhorns. Luckily, I don't give a sh!t. :D

It'll definitely be a tough weekend for fans of both Gordon and The Longhorns. Luckily, I don't give a sh!t. :D

If Gordon were to run a University of Michigan paint scheme I'd sprain my brain out of confusion and conflict. Rooting for ANTHING related to UofM would probably require hard drugs and alcohol.

If Gordon were to run a University of Michigan paint scheme I'd sprain my brain out of confusion and conflict. Rooting for ANTHING related to UofM would probably require hard drugs and alcohol.

I wanna be that way about Clemson University, I have had so many pleasurable moments hating on them during my lifetime. I felt my first hate for them in the early 1970s. The highlight being seeing a grown up man, one of their fans crying over their loss to Florida State during the Danny Ford era.

But then their coach Dabo Sweeney called my son (a Clemson fan/ which is his mothers fault) while he was in the hospital last summer.
The moment totally ruined an honest lifes worth of hate.

As you get older it harder to maintain, an awful mellowness keeps sneaking up on you. Nurture and use the hate as long as you can, it is a true treasure and joy no matter what the goody goodies claim.

I think the biggest question is if Gordon wins, will the crowd break into the "SECSECSEC" chant?

I thought his driving it was the sacrilege, Jimmie the SIX TIMER is supposed to Drive SEC cars.

Jeff and Junior would better represent the ACC junior college football teams.

When was the last time the Cup and Nationwide races at a single site were originally scheduled two days apart? I forgot the TMS races next weekend are on Friday and Sunday because of the Final Four.

Meanwhile, over @ Indy.....

@JennaFryer: Radio just said JPM wants to be called "Juan Montoya" and not "Juan Pablo Montoya"

Back
Top Bottom