Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

He probably gets that all the time. It's gotta get old.

Well he did beg Danica to tell the guys at Bristol to go inteview him.

She's the one wearing the pants in that relationship. lol what a sap.

Well he did beg Danica to tell the guys at Bristol to go inteview him.

She's the one wearing the pants in that relationship. lol what a sap.

hes smart...lol.... Plus I think she might actually be in love. Read a tweet from her that said even when she was away at a sponsor event she missed him and things were not as good as they are with him. Was nice to read.

I'd be great if the next change NASCAR decides to make is having the track owners finish the installation of safer barriers around all tracks for every wall exposed to the racing surface. That or drop them from the schedule. It's only a matter of when and not if something is going to happen as a result of not finishing the job.

BkowMgFCUAALRJa.jpg:large

I wonder how the people who install these SAFER barriers feel about being told to leave large gaps of uninstalled areas on the track
I'm sure the cost has to be huge to wrap these tracks in SAFER barriers but they've proven to be a huge safety plus since their inception. While they're not the end all in safety they really need to finish off these facilities with that protection. Yeah, I guess that's easy enough for me to say if I'm not footing the bill but I'm sure I'll be doing that with my next ticket purchase.

I'd be great if the next change NASCAR decides to make is having the track owners finish the installation of safer barriers around all tracks for every wall exposed to the racing surface. That or drop them from the schedule. It's only a matter of when and not if something is going to happen as a result of not finishing the job.

BkowMgFCUAALRJa.jpg:large

Didn't something already happened to them not finishing the job, like Denny Hamlin breaking his back as the result of his collision with a non-SAFER barrier wall at Fontana?

Didn't something already happened to them not finishing the job, like Denny Hamlin breaking his back as the result of his collision with a non-SAFER barrier wall at Fontana?
Plenty of examples. It'll probably take another tragedy for something to be done about it. NASCAR, reactive rather than proactive. The trend continues.

Does anyone know if SiriusXM make a portable radio? I looked at their store this morning and all the radios they were selling are ones you have to hook into a speaker. I work outside with my dogs and it would really be better for me to have a portable SiriusXM radio that didn't require separate speakers.

Does anyone know if SiriusXM make a portable radio? I looked at their store this morning and all the radios they were selling are ones you have to hook into a speaker. I work outside with my dogs and it would really be better for me to have a portable SiriusXM radio that didn't require separate speakers.
I used to own one several years ago. I now just listen with ear buds on my phone when not near the computer or in my vehicles.

Doesn't beats make portable speakers for this kind of use?

Or start breeding these...

S-Dog-Stereo-Speakers_CD100DBC.jpg

I found this thing..... =====>LINK<=====

Thanks!
So I'm starting to see what people are saying about Jimmie Johnson's personality. I'll be honest, if I was Johnson and that happened to me on Monday at Texas, I would've been livid. I would've been pissed off and I'd have a little 'talk' with Jr. after the race.

I was expecting some sort of anger from him, but it never came. Maybe I'm just too emotional for Sprint Cup. I guess that's why I'm on iRacing instead of in a real life car. :p

Thanks!
So I'm starting to see what people are saying about Jimmie Johnson's personality. I'll be honest, if I was Johnson and that happened to me on Monday at Texas, I would've been livid. I would've been pissed off and I'd have a little 'talk' with Jr. after the race.

I was expecting some sort of anger from him, but it never came. Maybe I'm just too emotional for Sprint Cup. I guess that's why I'm on iRacing instead of in a real life car. :p
I think they were testing together in Michigan yesterday. They had a lot of down time due to track weepers from behind the soft walls. Things were probably said.

Go the smart phone app if you're able. Can be hooked up in the car/at home/at work..... Options are endless.

I think they were testing together in Michigan yesterday. They had a lot of down time due to track weepers from behind the soft walls. Things were probably said.

Johnson: Hey, buddy, we need to talk, Jr: Yea? Johnson: Yea, I know your daddy did the "pass in the grass", but he didn't exactly take anyone else out with him. Jr: Sorry about that man, I screwed up. Johnson: Yea, well you owe me one win, so you better "help" a team-mate in Darlington.
Jr: I don't think Kasey Khane has a shot to win the title man.

Johnson: Hey, buddy, we need to talk, Jr: Yea? Johnson: Yea, I know your daddy did the "pass in the grass", but he didn't exactly take anyone else out with him. Jr: Sorry about that man, I screwed up. Johnson: Yea, well you owe me one win, so you better "help" a team-mate in Darlington.
Jr: I don't think Kasey Khane has a shot to win the title man.
Or, maybe Jr. was taking it out on Johnson the one that he owed him for that Daytona win?

Sweet.

I see the ugly ass wings on the first one. Was that one run back in 2007? Totally dont remember that one.

The second one I like alot.

Ya, it was a 07 COT.. Don't think that scheme ever raced, pretty sure it was after right after John Henry teamed up with Roush. They brought it to the yard and Carl threw out the first pitch if I remember correctly

Back
Top Bottom