Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

@dustinlong
#NASCAR Jimmie Johnson to be honored today at White House. U can watch it live here at 2:55 pm ET: whitehouse.gov/live #AskMRN @MRNRadio
The press release said that JJ being at the White House was apart of: "[...] the tradition begun by President Obama of honoring athletes and sports teams for their efforts to give back to their communities."

Not to get political, but hasn't the NASCAR Cup champion, along with the Daytona 500 winner, always been invited to the White House?

NASCAR+Champion+Jimmie+Johnson+Visits+Washington+5MgU2s1wOpul.jpg

What tradition did President Obama start exactly? :confused::confused::confused: I probably will regret saying this aloud but that line from the press release made me **** my head.

The press release said that JJ being at the White House was apart of: "[...] the tradition begun by President Obama of honoring athletes and sports teams for their efforts to give back to their communities."

Not to get political, but hasn't the NASCAR Cup champion, along with the Daytona 500 winner, always been invited to the White House?

What tradition did President Obama start exactly? :confused::confused::confused: I probably will regret saying this aloud but that line from the press release made me **** my head.
Sounds like a good topic to take to The Podium. Not the NASCAR forum.

Sports teams have gone to White House since Andrew Johnson was President.

How about Kyle is keeping M&M's as a sponsor in the cup series.
who....j/k.....without having to worry about any contracts now, Ryan and Luke can show how close they are to Jimmie and Chad. really i was being sarcastic. but i was glad to see Newman probably doesn't have to worry about next year.

Back
Top Bottom