Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

kinda weird that teams can't send who they want to test. I think they need to drug test everybody who thought that was a good idea.

Neil Bonnett would have been 68 years old today.

Btw41xBIgAAIY9g.jpg:large

@bobpockrass

SMI admissions revenue down 6.4% thru June. That includes rain-impacted Bristol and Texas events.

SMI profits at $29M thru June. Profits thru core operations up 13% thanks to increase in track rentals, hospitality, suite & camping revenue.

@dennyhamlin

Lost my cousin Joanne to cancer this morning. Same day I lost grandma 5 years ago. As mom says June 30 sucks!

way too early to tell, but Gordon sure sells seats and helps the media. I'm betting TV will be up this week at Loudon..it will wake up the fringe Gordon fans...waa who? Gordon won? I thought he was done racing, I had better start watching again.
Here's a link with some directions to get you back safely.....

Directions Link

On this day 20 years ago, Mark Martin won the first of his five IROC championships, finishing second at Michigan.

That's great. You'll have to tell her all about it when we get back. What time are you picking me up?
Be there by 4 or 5!
They told her we could win some more in 2 weeks so we'll be trying for those too. Maybe somebody close on this board will get a free ticket, if we can win.

Be there by 4 or 5!
They told her we could win some more in 2 weeks so we'll be trying for those too. Maybe somebody close on this board will get a free ticket, if we can win.
You and your better half are going to have a great time @ Richmond. The last race before the Chase where any first time winner this year makes the big show. I don't know how that couldn't be exciting.

You and your better half are going to have a great time @ Richmond. The last race before the Chase where any first time winner this year makes the big show. I don't know how that couldn't be exciting.
That's what I was thinking. Short track, night race and final qualifier? Gonna be great!

True. The only thing I can come up with is you have to sit in the stands next to Brian and make hotdog runs for him.

They're only good for hot dogs though. Save your for Martinsvile this October..... Speaking of which. Got the email this morning that my Martinsville tickets have shipped. :pbjtime:

Awesome. I'm still undecided between M'ville, Bristol and Richmond. Spent way too much going to Daytona.

Back
Top Bottom