Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

I would like peoples opinion on this. Are the cars so similar to those of years ago that these old timers are the best for the job or do you think teams would be served better with younger people with a fresh outlook? I personally think 3 of the top CC's would be better.
What is your opinion??

I'd like to introduce SB22 Jr., our newest Logano fan, Charlotte :)
IMG_20171203_111020.jpg
IMG_20171203_112111.jpg

@dpkimmel2001 let me borrow a snowmobile, I know you have one. :D

Looks like a blast, I love snow, but that is because I don't see it as much as some of the other members here.
No, no snowmobile for me. Just a couple 4x4's. I'm in western PA. We don't get as much snow here as we used to. Without heading further north, it wouldn't be worth the investment to own a sled.

@dpkimmel2001 let me borrow a snowmobile, I know you have one. :D

Looks like a blast, I love snow, but that is because I don't see it as much as some of the other members here.
I don't mind snow. It's the accompanying temperatures that literally frost my shorts.

Oh, and the knuckleheads here in the South that think they can handle it with 4WD and their wet pavement skills.

I don't mind snow. It's the accompanying temperatures that literally frost my shorts.

Oh, and the knuckleheads here in the South that think they can handle it with 4WD and their wet pavement skills.

Pssshhh, people down here in Florida can't even deal with rain.

If you see how slow some people drive when its light drizzle, you would die of absolute laughter.

Same here in Texas. You want crazed drivers, just let a single snowflake show its face --- you'd think Armageddon was coming.
Even living in a snow region, we aren't immune to having our own problems. Each and every year it's a new learning experience come these winter months. It takes one or two bad road days to get everyone back in line. We all think we know how to drive but that's usually when it bites you in the behind. My wife and I both drive 4x4's. They're awesome vehicles for getting where you want to go in less then desirable situations. BUT, that's a big but, a 4x4 doesn't guarantee safety if you drive like an idiot. There are a lot of those out there.

In a lot of ways it is easier to get in trouble with a 4x4 in the snow than a regular 2WD..they go great, but they don't stop as well as they go.

In a lot of ways it is easier to get in trouble with a 4x4 in the snow than a regular 2WD..they go great, but they don't stop as well as they go.
Yeah, that's what a lot of people learn the hard way.

False sense of security. It's easy to get caught up in that.

Back
Top Bottom