Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

DSsos8BUQAAsQpv.jpg:large

Casey Mears is looking for a ride in imsa. Had no business cards but gave his number to 1 owner.

@poconoraceway
4h

When the temperature outside matches the same amount of turns of the track... means it is officially too cold out! (Not to mention the -23 degree wind chill) Stay warm out there fans!!

DSyiCgQXcAAQEie.png:large

Reactions: Pat
Fun fact: The 2018 season will be the first season without an Earnhardt behind the wheel since 1975 when Sr. ran in the 1975 World 600 at Charlotte

Ahhhhhh...the good ole days. The best summary I've evr read of J D Staceys involvement in Cup was something like this. "he showed up with a lot of money and no enemies, he left with a lot of enemies and no money". Only thing bigger than his cigar was his ego. That man liked seeing his name on race cars.

I haven't kept up with latest news lately,but is that BKRacing office furniture for sale on Craiglist,Charlotte under furniture by owner.I thought they were good for next year.

Interesting. It could just mean they bought new furniture.

Would you post a link for the Craig's-challenged like me?

Interesting. It could just mean they bought new furniture.

Would you post a link for the Craig's-challenged like me?
StandOnit has a link on it on page 84 on Silly Season thread.My brother told me about it,he buys office furniture and resells it for extra money part time.I am surprised how much he makes at this.

Okay, I don't know squat about this. How many people would be able to compete at one time, and how long would a race last? I'm trying to guess how many people could move through in a weekend, how much area the consoles (?) would require, etc. I'm not likely to try it myself, just wondering.

Ya know, it really wouldn't look good for there to be large lines waiting to play WHILE the live race itself is being run...

Back
Top Bottom