Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

Coming off.

Unbecoming of the 2018 Cup Champion. Ask Roger ... he’ll tell you. :D

I think he is going to get the looks better son, but
driver_ryan.png

not a stitch of hair out of place on this bunch

http://www.teampenske.com/drivers/

https://racing-forums.com/threads/martinsville-rightsizing-bye-bye-south-terrace.61396/

We've already had our seats reassigned. It's a damn shame that those seats were the ones they decided to remove. I've sat all around that place and they were, by far, the best seats in the house. Other opinions may vary and probably do.

https://racing-forums.com/threads/martinsville-rightsizing-bye-bye-south-terrace.61396/

We've already had our seats reassigned. It's a damn shame that those seats were the ones they decided to remove. I've sat all around that place and they were, by far, the best seats in the house. Other opinions may vary and probably do.
Gods forbid I make this comparison, but Martinsville seats are like Martinsville hot dogs: they're great simply because they're at Martinsville.

I will deny every saying that. Obviously my account has been hacked.

“Hey, kid! Wanna’ be a famous racecar driver?”

Resistance was futile.

Slice! Where da heck ya been? :D
I find it easier to pass through the off season if I pretend NASCAR doesn't exist for a little bit lol.. plus I just had a baby at the beginning of December so been pretty busy with her.. I pop in here and there but not much going on really.

Still can't help but think NASCAR when I say her name lol we named her Charlotte... Not after the track but it's convenient :D

I wonder how long til she calls me out on that haha I give it 5 years

I find it easier to pass through the off season if I pretend NASCAR doesn't exist for a little bit lol.. plus I just had a baby at the beginning of December so been pretty busy with her.. I pop in here and there but not much going on really.
Congratulations on the baby!!!!! If it's your first....... it's gonna' be a life changing event.........

Also..... as a footnote..... unless you are a female...... I hope you meant your wife or girlfriend had a baby........ :rolleyes:

Congratulations on the baby!!!!! If it's your first....... it's gonna' be a life changing event.........

Also..... as a footnote..... unless you are a female...... I hope you meant your wife or girlfriend had a baby........ :rolleyes:
Haha yeah well SHE had the baby I just gave her the ingredients :D

I have a 7 year old but this is the first that I fathered.. I've been a Dad for about 7 years now.. been here since she was less than a year old and her biological father is not in the picture she's all mine.

Baby Charlotte looks like me tho.. it's unreal lol I hope she gets her moms nose tho XD

Thanks! :)

I have a 7 year old but this is the first that I fathered.. I've been a Dad for about 7 years now.. been here since she was less than a year old and her biological father is not in the picture she's all mine.

Baby Charlotte looks like me tho.. it's unreal lol I hope she gets her moms nose tho XD

Awesome!!!!!!!

Still can't help but think NASCAR when I say her name lol we named her Charlotte... Not after the track but it's convenient :D

I wonder how long til she calls me out on that haha I give it 5 years

Congrats on the baby!! How long til she's a Joey Logano fan? ;) :D

Congratulations and enjoy the sleepless nights. :pbjtime:

So rookie points will be identical to the driver points? What's the sense of tracking rookie points separately? Declare the rookie with the most driver points as ROTY and cut out all the extemporaneous B.S.

Back
Top Bottom