Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

I'll bet they don't have it on the left side either, or on any of the Mountain Dew schemes.
And you would be wrong , good thing I am such a nice guy and didnt take that bet;)
pa7rXu5.jpg

Bob Pockrass‏Verified account @bobpockrass
the rulebook in one spot says only needs Monster Cup Series sticker on left side, another spot says both. Coke has an ownership stake in Monster so would figure that Pepsi would want as few logos as possible.
Well that explains it, I was not aware NASCAR allowed teams to only run one NMECS decal, thank for making that is what I learned today;):cheers:. I had a feeling that was why , but I thought teams had to run the decal on both sides.

Its make's sense that the left it off the right side, as that is the side that faces the cameras the most during the race.

Even though HMS has contracts with Pespi Co, it seems that they only did it for the Dew scheme, all other schemes ( Napa/Hooters/Sun Energy ) have the decal on the right side.

And I stayed up late researching that too, geebus:laugh::huh::huh::huh:

Oh drat. I liked seeing that siren emoji on the 9 in victory lane. :mad:
Is that what it is? I thought it was the result of a drunken night between a pot plant and the Bat-Signal.
And you would be wrong , good thing I am such a nice guy and didnt take that bet;)
pa7rXu5.jpg
That's not even close to the biggest thing I've been wrong about this week.
Even though HMS has contracts with Pespi Co, it seems that they only did it for the Dew scheme, all other schemes ( Napa/Hooters/Sun Energy ) have the decal on the right side.
Napa, Hooters, and Sun aren't competing caffeine delivery systems.

Is that what it is? I thought it was the result of a drunken night between a pot plant and the Bat-Signal.

That's not even close to the biggest thing I've been wrong about this week.

Napa, Hooters, and Sun aren't competing caffeine delivery systems.
Are you sure ? I really thought they were , I mean , wow, my mind has been blown today....

Thanks for the link. Still doesn't make sense to me, but I guess something is better than nothing at all!
My understanding, is I think they are using the NBC logo to evaluate what kind attention it gathers from social media and what not, so they can then determined what that area of the car is worth, up in till now, that area of the race has been off limits to teams for them to sell.

That is my understanding as to where the companies that partake in the contingency program are looking for a ROI ( social media)

:D:p
12 Questions with Chris Buescher (2018)

The next interview I’m doing is with Austin Dillon. Do you have a question I can ask him?

I wanna know if he wins a race at the Roval, how does he think his belly flop slides are gonna go on the new (artificial) turf? Does he think that’s still a possibility or is he gonna have to come up with a new celebration? I know he’s won at Charlotte before.

https://jeffgluck.com/chris-buescher-12-questions-jtg-daugherty-racing-2018/

oh ok, I watched the whole thing. Besides a Mobile 1 at the first, the rest of it was pretty good. I have stuff that blocks ads, so I didn't see any of all that. 10-4

Back
Top Bottom