Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

SPEEDWEEKS 2021 – NCS, NXS & NCWTS PROJECTED ENTRY LISTS

Rick Hendrick bought the #1 2023 Corvette built for 3.6 million. Proceeds went to charity
1643585901305.png

So is this special built OR the first off the assemble line??
My understanding is that it's neither. It's basically just a stand in for the 1st 2023 Corvette that will roll off the line at a later date.
The actual car purchased is supposed to be a blacked out edition.

I was reading on Matt Crafton's Twitter that 11 year old Connor Waltrip will be riding in Matt's car : something to do with MJT's foundation. Is this lad a grandchild of Darryl or Mikey?

I got an email from Auto Club Speedway today saying that scanners can only be reserved and rented online. No walk-ups allowed.
I have my own scanner but I think this online only policy is a bad idea.
I believe there will be a lot of grumpy fans when they get turned down trying to rent a scanner on race weekend.

I got an email from Auto Club Speedway today saying that scanners can only be reserved and rented online. No walk-ups allowed.
I believe there will be a lot of grumpy fans when they get turned down trying to rent a scanner on race weekend.
This has been going on for almost two years, fans should be accustomed to it at this by now.

Walk-ups... Honestly, I doubt its ever coming back. Reps like the organization factor of it, outside of bringing repairs or if a scanner clunks out, it makes it easier for them to focus on what needs to be done in terms of repairs or orders for teams.

They won't be that grumpy, they will just pull out their phone and rent a scanner online. Not a big deal, I'm sure the instructions to rent one will be posted.

Reactions: Pat
Back
Top Bottom