Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

Out of a Cup car and already got the kid racing

Anyone want to go in on this with me? In all seriousness, I have a buddy who was on the crew that built the pond next to his house. He was telling me how beautiful the property was and that Mr. Stewart spared no expense on this place.

Found it on Zillow, looks awesome. Inspired by all those years with Bass Pro Shops.

1646330698762.png

It could have been worse

1646330726086.png

Watching the Xfinity race and have a serious question, and I hope this doesnt come off as insensitive...

Does Suarez have a Spanish speaking spotter? I obviously cant speak for him but Id have to imagine that would be easier for him...If not even more credit to him!!

Watching the Xfinity race and have a serious question, and I hope this doesnt come off as insensitive...

Does Suarez have a Spanish speaking spotter? I obviously cant speak for him but Id have to imagine that would be easier for him...If not even more credit to him!!

I think Suarez understands English just fine, so I don't see how it would help him

I think Suarez understands English just fine, so I don't see how it would help him
Yea he seemingly understands and speaks English just fine. Good enough to be on the broadcast!

My thinking was it would probably*** be easier and quicker for him to speak Spanish in the heat of the moment and be more natural for him. So I was just curious.

***Again I cannot speak for him.

I think in English so I would want an English speaking spotter. If my thoughts were in Spanish than I would want a Spanish speaking spotter.

Well you don't know how he thinks. I spent 2 weeks in Nicaragua and started thinking in Spanish (which was confusing as I'm not good at spanish) so I'd assume Daniel is good with english

Back
Top Bottom