Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

Does the Talladega Short Track really have cinderblock concrete as seats? I really thought a place like that would have halfway decent amenities...

I added a couple DW hats to my collection.....

kanxwV4l.jpg

You know what would be cool? Drag boat racing on Lake Lloyd in Daytona. Unfortunately the Lucas Oil Drag Boat series ended last season.

For those so inclined I would ask that you pray for Oklahoma and Missouri. The weather situation is tragic in those areas. The dam on Keystone lake is now releasing 250,000 cfs and that is causing major flooding downstream. All of the lakes are at or above flood pool control levels.Not to mention all the tornadoes that have struck here and Missouri.

How long did Cup qualifying last for Dover, Kansas & Coke 600? It's supposed to start at 4:40 for New Hampshire, so I can't imagine it lasting longer than an hour. Wanting to get out of NHMS by 6 so I can go to the Monster Truck Throwdown at Beech Ridge Motor Speedway that Friday night lol.

Last edited:
Also Row 21-30 in Turns 1-2 or 3-4 grandstands at New Hampshire would be able to see the whole track easily? I'd rather get the $95 Good deal package than paying $180/$195 with the prerace pass if I can see the whole track with the cheaper tickets.

Drunk at 4:50 PM on a Thursday. Seat belts off.

Entirely preventable. So many think they're invincible when the potential consequences are clear.

Back
Top Bottom