Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

Full capacity is great!

July day race in Georgia? Whew that’s gonna be a hot day.
Yeah, I doubt they get anywhere close to full capacity. Seems to me they unsuccessfully tried a "hotatlanta" promotion a few years back. Give me Atlanta in March or November, but no thanks to a summer race.

and when stock cars were REAL stock cars and I had to walk to school 5 miles through snow uphill with a FULL backpack on!

Borderline Millennial yells at cloud.

Keep an eye on this young woman.

I did some research and like her racing background, especially when it comes to dirt and open wheel front engine cars. Also extra props for her saying she is a Christopher Bell fan (hmm, Toyota, how odd) It appears to me was doing "OK" and had a couple good races. Then she moved into the Toyota Development program and has had some very big buck rides and has had a little bit of success, culminating in her recent win. At 19, she isn't exactly considered a youngster these days. I admit I just did a few minutes research, but I don't see where she is really the talent that will make a successful NASCAR career.

This may actually get me to try Rocket League again. Also, I dunno of these are supposed to be Gen6 cars or NextGen cars.

I did some research and like her racing background, especially when it comes to dirt and open wheel front engine cars. Also extra props for her saying she is a Christopher Bell fan (hmm, Toyota, how odd) It appears to me was doing "OK" and had a couple good races. Then she moved into the Toyota Development program and has had some very big buck rides and has had a little bit of success, culminating in her recent win. At 19, she isn't exactly considered a youngster these days. I admit I just did a few minutes research, but I don't see where she is really the talent that will make a successful NASCAR career.
Toyota likes to stuff the field in the lower grass roots ranks. I can only guess the motive is to go thru as many as possible looking for an outstanding talent to move up? Kinda hard to tell if a driver is that good because it is factory sponsored equipment racing mostly lower buck teams.

Been since October 2019 since I’ve been to a race. Can’t wait just need a cup ticket now
239A3A2E-17C7-40F9-89DA-9369A885DC10.png

Pocono Raceway to operate at 100% capacity for 2021 NASCAR Doubleheader Weekend​

by FOX56 NEWSROOM
Tuesday, May 4th 2021

Pocono Raceway to operate at 100% capacity for 2021 NASCAR Doubleheader Weekend

LONG POND, MONROE COUNTY — Pocono Raceway has announced that they will operate at 100% capacity for the 2021 NASCAR Doubleheader Weekend.
"We are thrilled and appreciative of today’s announcement from Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf. As we have been doing, the Raceway will continue to follow the protocols and guidance set forth by our state and the sanctioning body of NASCAR at the time of our events," Pocono Raceway released today.

Back
Top Bottom