Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

Formula E is awful. The drive those things like it’s a dirt late model at a 1/4 mile track
Well, it wasn't better than the PGA tournament that followed it, but it was much, much better than the 3-on-3 basketball in the same time slot the day before. I don't think the coverage did it any favors, and today's layout with back-to-back opposing hairpins followed shortly by a third one was a truly stupid design.

Well, it wasn't better than the PGA tournament that followed it, but it was much, much better than the 3-on-3 basketball in the same time slot the day before. I don't think the coverage did it any favors, and today's layout with back-to-back opposing hairpins followed shortly by a third one was a truly stupid design.
Agreed there. I will say the PGA was good, Champ had that big birdie and then almost gave it up on 18 with that terrible drive.

• Haha
Reactions: Pat
All for $10 dollars yesterday from the local Goodwill:
E7rAd8RWUAYNcsP

- The Tony Stewart clock is going to my cousin in Indiana. I think it was either from 2000-2001.
- The Lowes Racing hat is from 2010.
- The Little Debbie Racing hat is Marcos Ambrose... Not sure what year, maybe 2009 from his rookie season.
- A TRD 40th Anniversary hat that is practically new.
- That Slim Jim 44... I can't decipher the signatures... Maybe David Green?
- Oh and Joe Nemechek shirt, I doubt I can fit it. I wanted it anyways because it was only like a $1.75, its a small and it will fit terribly on me.

All for $10 dollars yesterday from the local Goodwill:
E7rAd8RWUAYNcsP

- The Tony Stewart clock is going to my cousin in Indiana. I think it was either from 2000-2001.
- The Lowes Racing hat is from 2010.
- The Little Debbie Racing hat is Marcos Ambrose... Not sure what year, maybe 2009 from his rookie season.
- A TRD 40th Anniversary hat that is practically new.
- That Slim Jim 44... I can't decipher the signatures... Maybe David Green?
- Oh and Joe Nemechek shirt, I doubt I can fit it. I wanted it anyways because it was only like a $1.75, its a small and it will fit terribly on me.

Nice score!

The Slim Jim hat is Terry, Bobby, and Justin Labonte. Not sure about the fourth signature

So fans of all the other drivers don't get a suite? This doesn't seem like a great idea to me.
SMI sends out surveys to ticket holders. One of the questions asks who your favorite driver is. I'm =guessing= they based this on the drivers that are most popular with ticket holders.

Most of the comments I've seen here say suites are overrated, and my single experience says the same. I'd much rather be in the stands.

SMI sends out surveys to ticket holders. One of the questions asks who your favorite driver is. I'm =guessing= they based this on the drivers that are most popular with ticket holders.

Most of the comments I've seen here say suites are overrated, and my single experience says the same. I'd much rather be in the stands.
I've been in the suites a couple of times. The best part is a clean bathroom with no lines. I just think they will not be able to fill the driver suites and there could be a lot of other people who would otherwise like seats they aren't filling. They are welcome to prove me wrong.

Clean bathrooms and air conditioning. Plus you probably have table service for food and drinks. Filling the suites will depend on how much the suite costs.

Reactions: Pat
Middle of Turn 1 and 2 Grand stands, that is the place to be at Bristol. :punkrocke :beerbang: :headbang:You do not have the sun before it gets dark and can see the whole track without hardly moving your head.

sounds cool.but they are along way from the track.ive only been in the pit during a race,but it looks like its a long way up there.at least you can hear .

sounds cool.but they are along way from the track.ive only been in the pit during a race,but it looks like its a long way up there.at least you can hear .
This is row 31 in Kulwicki, I like to be in the middle of this row or any row from 25 to 31. Great seats with great view out of the sun.

1628087360320.png

Back
Top Bottom