Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

Former RPM owner Andrew Murstein facing an SEC complaint:
Quote Tweet

N6lW91_n_mini.jpg

SEC New York

@NewYork_SEC
· 1h
Today the SEC charged Medallion Financial Corp., a Delaware company headquartered in New York, NY, and its President and COO, Andrew Murstein of NY, NY, with illegally engaging in two schemes in an effort to reverse the company’s plummeting stock price. http://ow.ly/CHib50HkoZV UT OH!

I know why NASCAR has had the decline it did.

Social media frying attention spans, conditioning people to expect instant gratification, in a sport where the goal is to finish first over 500 miles that's not exactly good

creative flat footer over on reddit :biggrin:

Did NASCAR’s 550HP High Downforce Package Kill Chicago, The Brickyard(oval), Kentucky , Big Fontana, etc​

From the article....

According to a report from AnnistonStar.com, which was the first report of Ortiz’s arrest, Talladega Chief Deputy Josh Tubbs states the incident that led to Ortiz’s arrest began with an argument over a woman.

Tubbs also says, in the report, that Ortiz is accused of “sucker punching” Hughes in the back of the neck to knock him down and then proceeding to kick the victim in the back several times.

Sheriff Jimmy Kilgore told AnnistonStar.com that Hughes is still undergoing extensive physical rehabilitation after several surgeries and is in the process of learning to walk again.

I never heard anything about this at all. Maybe I just wasn't paying attention?

2023 schedule changes?? Eventually maybe North Wilkesboro Cup??

Cup: Daytona Clash/ARCA back on Friday Night, Daytona qualifying on Saturday before Super Bowl. LA Coliseum moves to All-Star race to replace Texas, Texas replaces Kansas in May, Sonoma moves to the week before the All-Star race in May??

Xfinity: IRP instead of IMS road course, Iowa Speedway instead of Darlington Spring

Trucks: Milwaukee Mile replaces Kansas spring, North Wilkesboro added to bring schedule to 24

Almost forgot ARCA

ARCA: Daytona Clash/ARCA Night in America, North Wilkesboro replaces Kansas spring as ARCA Combo race with Truck Series

The LA Coliseum race is “somewhere” on the Cup schedule??????????????

Dirt transformation underway at BMS, iconic half-mile oval preparing for NASCAR's return on Easter weekend​

Back
Top Bottom