Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

Learn something new every day. I didn't know that when Nascar let the outlawed Hemi engine back in the series, it had to have the displacement reduced from 426 cubic inches to 405 cubic inches.

Reactions: Pat
For those that don't have a Menards by them - they have a huge ad this week featuring Blaney. Great to see this from a sponsor.

Attachments

• blaney-menards.jpeg
    blaney-menards.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 32
For those that don't have a Menards by them - they have a huge ad this week featuring Blaney. Great to see this from a sponsor.
I'll admit that Menards is the only sponsor that I don't openly support on the consumer level. They have a history of a lot of environmental violations and they just have a lot of cheap junk in their stores. They don't even carry any top of the line power tools at all

I'll admit that Menards is the only sponsor that I don't openly support on the consumer level. They have a history of a lot of environmental violations and they just have a lot of cheap junk in their stores. They don't even carry any top of the line power tools at all

Bosch isn't a top of the line tool?

Bosch isn't a top of the line tool?
Not in my opinion. Guys that use tools everyday for work use Milwaukee or Dewalt, the cheap ones use Ryobi. Heck I know a lot of people that if a contractor showed up with Bosch tools wouldn't even let them work on their house.

Not in my opinion. Guys that use tools everyday for work use Milwaukee or Dewalt, the cheap ones use Ryobi. Heck I know a lot of people that if a contractor showed up with Bosch tools wouldn't even let them work on their house.
Wow. I use Bosh { one of the best cordless} I have used. My main brand, both wired and cordless for over 45 yrs as a electrical contractor and custom home builder is Makita. Milwaukie is a top notch brand, DeWalt not so much, people buy it because of price discounts

Wow. I use Bosh { one of the best cordless} I have used. My main brand, both wired and cordless for over 45 yrs as a electrical contractor and custom home builder is Makita. Milwaukie is a top notch brand, DeWalt not so much, people buy it because of price discounts
Like to add that most plumber friends use Milwaukie.

Didn't know where to post this, he covers many things. Industry-week-interview-with-Steve-Phelps.

Heck I know a lot of people that if a contractor showed up with Bosch tools wouldn't even let them work on their house.
Must be nice to have that option. It takes a minimum of about a week to get any sort of craftsman or technician around here. If I can get a guy, I don’t care if he's toting Bob the Builder's My First Toolbox as long as he ca get the job done.

Must be nice to have that option. It takes a minimum of about a week to get any sort of craftsman or technician around here. If I can get a guy, I don’t care if he's toting Bob the Builder's My First Toolbox as long as he ca get the job done.
Yeah I would put that advice in the B.S. section. I've used them all professionally and the all break and wear out. Guy is a dumbass to buy the most expensive if he only uses it every once in awhile. Not sure in this day in time to buy cheaper and when it hiccups pitch it and get another. Service on the high dollar ones costs more to fix than they are worth.

People across the Midwest are hoping Trackhouse can land Menards for Daniel Suarez so they can really "save big money at Menards."
That would work out like when Golden Corral said they'd give out from things for top 10s that worked fine when they sponsored Dave Blaney in the Tommy Baldwin car because they have to do it at most 4 times a year. Then they switched to I believe Harvick and that went away.

That would work out like when Golden Corral said they'd give out from things for top 10s that worked fine when they sponsored Dave Blaney in the Tommy Baldwin car because they have to do it at most 4 times a year. Then they switched to I believe Harvick and that went away.
There were some times recently when there was an Outback near my house and a Harvick top ten scored a free Bloomin' Onion that I became extremely familiar with their menu.

IMG_2772.jpeg

Mission Valley Super Oval in Polson, Montana. Looks like a very unique track with a great backdrop in that Flathead Valley area.

Reactions: Pat
Back
Top Bottom