Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

Yep

Kevin Harvick‏@KevinHarvick 5m5 minutes ago
You know your supposed to be together when your buying the same cards!!! #happpyanniversary
KevinDelana.jpg

I really want more double header shows with Xfinity and Trucks, and more shared weekends in general (especially with the huge hiatus the Trucks have after Atlanta).

Las Vegas could have a Sat Night Truck race on the same weekend Cup races there, Trucks could go back to Fontana on a Saturday night, Xfinity could go to Martinsville, and the Dover truck race could be moved to 24 hours later.

I really want more double header shows with Xfinity and Trucks, and more shared weekends in general (especially with the huge hiatus the Trucks have after Atlanta).

Las Vegas could have a Sat Night Truck race on the same weekend Cup races there, Trucks could go back to Fontana on a Saturday night, Xfinity could go to Martinsville, and the Dover truck race could be moved to 24 hours later.
Can the owners afford that much travel and racing?

I haven't watched one lap of practice, qualifying or racing from any of the three series this year, but I have perused the RF NASCAR threads here and I do notice that there is a ton of complaining and negative posts. It doesn't seem like I've missed much :)

I think some people forget their TV remote has an "Off" button when watching events this year x:

I think some people forget their TV remote has an "Off" button when watching events this year x:
I think a lot more people are going to remember though if nascar doesn't get it's **** together. Several casual and not so casual fans I've talked to outside of this board have said this year has been a cluster**** so far.
I'll watch every race but a lot of people won't.

Dale Jr just put this on twitter~ @DaleJr: Tried on daddy's 1979 rookie firesuit a while back. Smelled every bit of 36 years old.

FnuNXCg.jpg

@markmartin Thanks for the advice. RT @KyleRidges48: @markmartin You should've retired when u sayd u were cause someone else could've had a ride U SHUL

Mark Martin @markmartin RT @madaewor: @KyleRidges48 @markmartin you should invest in some spelling/grammer lessons.

Got an email this morning telling me that my Martinsville tickets are in the mail. :pbjtime:
I want my tickets in hand. Pocono and Michigan wont mail their's until April or May and Daytona until May or June. The other 3 races tickets haven't even went on sale yet. :mad: :p

I want my tickets in hand. Pocono and Michigan wont mail their's until April or May and Daytona until May or June. The other 3 races tickets haven't even went on sale yet. :mad: :p
Me too. I pay a buck or two extra to have them mailed. I always look forward to that email from them telling me to check my mailbox.

Bristol must be well short of selling out again. I've gotten three calls from them over the past two weeks with reduced ticket price offers for my old seats. I keep being so tempted to pull the trigger but I'd probably end up divorced.

Bristol must be well short of selling out again. I've gotten three calls from them over the past two weeks with reduced ticket price offers for my old seats. I keep being so tempted to pull the trigger but I'd probably end up divorced.

Hey buddy, o-pal, old friend of mine! :D :p :XXROFL:

A knot on the head maybe. Divorced? NAH.

Back
Top Bottom