Rate the race: Texas I

7, **** David Hoots

This track raced very well for a fresh repave. Props to TMS. Clean air was obviously huge but there isn't anything they could have done for that.

9 was great racing throughout, would of had a great battle between Johnson and Larson if Logano didn't hold up Larson so long

7.5. first segment was good.

Happy with the winner but these cars are still a bit too aero dependant. There was passing though. Just the fast cars.

I think a solid 7

7, but best Texas race I remember

I rate your rating a 0.0

mr_blutarsky_00_shot_glass.jpg

7.0. I had very low expectations for the race but all things considered it turned out OK. I liked watching Larson drive and it was entertaining seeing the 48 start from the back and get to the top 10 and then go back to the middle before imposing his will on the field. I thought there were some good battles for position and I am sure there were a lot more that were not shown.

0--All will be 0 until they get rid of splitter and side skirts. I'm out. Got to be something else to do with my Sundays.
Bye Felicia.

My rating 8.0. Very good display of skills by many drivers under extremely difficult conditions. A ballet one week after the Martinsville rugby scrum... both were excellent IMO.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom