Red Flag thread

Its going to be long day, but the good news there is plenty of other racing on today

Will the last person to get the hell out of FLA. please turn out the lights.

My hope is that since TNT is showing a lot of commercials during the delay, the coverage once this thing gets started it won't be so bad.

During the F1 race on CNBC today they showed a lot of commercials during a red flag for an accident and then like the first half of the race was basically commercial-free.

Its going to be long day, but the good news there is plenty of other racing on today

NHRA on ESPN2 tonight so I hope we get Daytona in early, although it's not looking good with this FL weather.

They said "sprinkles" now they are showing the sun is out (at least in spots)....hopefully nothing serious on the way - I don't see any umbrellas.

AA just amazes me --- looks good to the west.
Rain is moving from the SW. LOL

Lol, I just saw that. It's hard to tell rain is coming just by looking at the sky. Check out the radar before telling everyone that it's clear.

I'm okay with the rain for right now. Djoker just went up two sets to one on Fed and it has been very close every game, as I expected.

I wonder if we'll end up getting a night race tonight after all. :)

My hope is that since TNT is showing a lot of commercials during the delay, the coverage once this thing gets started it won't be so bad.

During the F1 race on CNBC today they showed a lot of commercials during a red flag for an accident and then like the first half of the race was basically commercial-free.
Last 30 laps of the race will be commercial free , if we get there

less commercial while under red flag

commercial free interviews

What Brad was talking about - opening champagne with a sharp edge:

will get you laid at a wedding if you do it right.

Who would drink champagne from a broken bottle anyway?

I like mine without bits of glass in it.

Who would drink champagne from a broken bottle anyway?

I like mine without bits of glass in it.
If you do it right and cleanly, no broken glass. It's a clean break. I've done it and drank it before.

If you do it right and cleanly, no broken glass. It's a clean break. I've done it and drank it before.

Problem is, the condition I would have to be in to even try that, would pretty much insure failure.

Wow, it looks very gloomy. This delay is going to be lengthy..bummer

Back
Top Bottom