Red Flag thread

Does anyone really think Almirola has a snowballs chance in hell come chase time? Going to be a shame if he takes a slot that a team with much higher numbers but without a win doesn't get in. Right now Vickers, Dillon and Hambone:) have outscored him.

There were hardly any fans in the stands anymore. NASCAR aint gonna run a cup race for 100 people

Then if it doesn't stop by 5? Then what, wait till 7 and start at 9? 11? Monday? At some point, it's time to call it.

Nothing wrong with waiting a little longer when you still have 5+ hours of daylight, plus lights. Not asking to wait all night, but 3pm eastern little early to me.

There was a green flag, 2 big ones & a good run for Danica. Nascar got everything they wanted. Throw the flag.

Nothing wrong with waiting a little longer when you still have 5+ hours of daylight, plus lights. Not asking to wait all night, but 3pm eastern little early to me.
But how much longer? 7? 8? 11? Seems no matter what call they made some people wouldn't be happy. Lots of other considerations to make besides the place having lights.

Yeah, it's almost impossible to dry the track after the sun goes down.

I'm bummed...but can't really blame anything but Ma Nature on this deal. I'm sure if they saw an opening on the radar they would have probably held out awhile longer.

17 cars finished on the lead lap. Only 7 cars weren't torn up from the Big one or the Huge one. Considering a lot of good cars from teams who normally run up front were torn up or out this was a big fluke.

needs one of these in the record books *

Nah, because Nascar ratings are great for FS1 and NBCSN.
True, but they had to give a king's ransom for the TV rights. I think they're gonna have a tough time recouping their investment, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom