Route 66 our way

Oklahoma City botanical gardens
1e81fff6dfc84bf70603a94267b38a41.jpg
73ee3bd64e898d86671d05457a6b4b63.jpg
56459e968747362a84c76a3b083d1ff1.jpg
de17b22a4f5295a0d791d6b4e5904284.jpg

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

We got a nice little trip reminder yesterday.
We are responsible for tolls. 😂

View attachment 74764
Don't ignore it. The price for failing to pay and penalties imposed accumulate faster than a mafia loan shark. And it's legal to charge those rates!!
Of course with you living in New Zealand, not sure what repercussions there might be unless they wait for you to enter the u.S. and arrest you. By then the penalties would have mounted to paperwork reaching the ceiling in a twelve foot high room.

Don't ignore it. The price for failing to pay and penalties imposed accumulate faster than a mafia loan shark. And it's legal to charge those rates!!
Of course with you living in New Zealand, not sure what repercussions there might be unless they wait for you to enter the u.S. and arrest you. By then the penalties would have mounted to paperwork reaching the ceiling in a twelve foot high room.
All good Whizz, with the accompanying letter they told us they already sucked the tolls out of our credit card along with a $10 administration charge! 😂

BTW, my first day of my rostered days off and I'm home trying to evade germs from my wife who's in bed watching Netflix and she just tested positive for Covid yesterday. 🙁

All good Whizz, with the accompanying letter they told us they already sucked the tolls out of our credit card along with a $10 administration charge! 😂

BTW, my first day of my rostered days off and I'm home trying to evade germs from my wife who's in bed watching Netflix and she just tested positive for Covid yesterday. 🙁
Yikes

That sucks!! Hope your Bride feels better quickly.
My Bride and I both contracted Covid early July and at our ages it took two months to fully recover. Mostly just a laggy feeling but felt good otherwise.
I ended up with fluid next to the lung that required they drain and test for cancer. Fluid caused by the lung folding over itself during one of the coughing fits but all is well nd all tests negative.

Those automatic toll sensors that mail a letter with the toll to be collected must bring in millions to the companies that operate them because so many people think they can blow the toll charge off without reading the fine print at the bottom explaining the surcharges and penalties if not paid properly.

That sucks!! Hope your Bride feels better quickly.
My Bride and I both contracted Covid early July and at our ages it took two months to fully recover. Mostly just a laggy feeling but felt good otherwise.
I ended up with fluid next to the lung that required they drain and test for cancer. Fluid caused by the lung folding over itself during one of the coughing fits but all is well nd all tests negative.

Those automatic toll sensors that mail a letter with the toll to be collected must bring in millions to the companies that operate them because so many people think they can blow the toll charge off without reading the fine print at the bottom explaining the surcharges and penalties if not paid properly.
I ended up getting Covid. Day 2 in the morning.... Not too bad... Yet

Sorry to hear about you and your Bride getting Covid. Do what the doctor tells you even if you begin to feel better. I think that is one thing that kicked my butt. I felt so lousy at the beginning the one day I felt better and the next a little better than the day before and decided I was cured so went out and worked in the yard. That was a major mistake. Like taking two steps forward and five back.

Sorry to hear about you and your Bride getting Covid. Do what the doctor tells you even if you begin to feel better. I think that is one thing that kicked my butt. I felt so lousy at the beginning the one day I felt better and the next a little better than the day before and decided I was cured so went out and worked in the yard. That was a major mistake. Like taking two steps forward and five back.
Sage advice Whiz.
Work told me they just calk it the flu now.
They said I don't have to test negative to go back in. Just when I feel better.
Boy have things changed

I meant the toll bill... Did they mail it from Oklahoma to NZ o did it get sent to the RV rental then emailed to you?

Back
Top Bottom