See any good movies lately?

Recently saw Bad Moms very good

Recently saw 9 lives very very very bad

Wife and I saw the New BOURNE movie Saturday, if a Bourne fan a must see, it was pretty good. Lots of action. 8 out of 10

If you like bad ass be sure and see John Wick with Keanu Reeves 10 out of 10

If you like good guy takes up for the little guy, see Equalizer with Denzel Washington 10 out of 10

Wife and I saw the New BOURNE movie Saturday, if a Bourne fan a must see, it was pretty good. Lots of action. 8 out of 10

If you like bad ass be sure and see John Wick with Keanu Reeves 10 out of 10

If you like good guy takes up for the little guy, see Equalizer with Denzel Washington 10 out of 10
I despise Denzel's movies, as well as Liam Neeson's. I skip all those.

Just watched "Holy Hell," a documentary about the Buddhafield cult. It was well done IMO. I'm glad that most of the people that were in the group woke up and left and are doing okay now.

Not sure if I've mentioned it or not, but I really dig the movie "Oculus." I own it, but it's on Syfy so I'm watching it on there. It's just an all around good movie with a good plot with its share of creepy moments and a not so predictable ending.

Just saw Stalked By My Doctor and the epic sequel, Stalked By My Doctor: The Return. Man, I friggin' love Lifetime movies. :D

Oh lord. Alcohol and movies don't mix. My buddy and I went to Martinsville qualifying and drank a case of beer. We left there and went to see Paranormal Activity. We passed out after about 5 minutes. At the end we had some patrons waking us up.
:XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL:

The new Blair witch movie.....

Zero character development
Plot holes
Horrific camera work
Not one likeable character
Full of horror movie cliches
Bad acting from everyone involved

So basically the same as most every other horror movie since 2000.

The new Blair witch movie.....

Zero character development
Plot holes
Horrific camera work
Not one likeable character
Full of horror movie cliches
Bad acting from everyone involved

So basically the same as most every other horror movie since 2000.

You expect character developments in horror movies? Specially these kinds? lol

Just watched Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates. Pretty much a Wedding Crashers ripoff, but still really funny.

Saw the new Magnificent 7 this past weekend, worth the ticket,my Wife and I really enjoyed it. Good story line lots of action. The good bad guys go after the really bad, bad guys in the ole west. I do loves me a western.

Just saw In a Small World. It was a good "slice of life" movie where four strangers all end up traveling to Thailand at the same time, for different reasons, and their lives end up becoming intertwined.

At one point in the movie, there is an interesting conversation between two older Austrians, a man who is there to see his much younger Thai girlfriend, and a woman whose husband has "disappeared" in Thailand. The discussion quickly turns into an argument about the morality of what the man and other men there are doing. It sums up the whole debate on this subject quite well, but what makes it even better is the fact that neither of them have any idea of what's really going on.

It was good stuff - way better than I expected it to be.

Just saw In a Small World. It was a good "slice of life" movie where four strangers all end up traveling to Thailand at the same time, for different reasons, and their lives end up becoming intertwined.

At one point in the movie, there is an interesting conversation between two older Austrians, a man who is there to see his much younger Thai girlfriend, and a woman whose husband has "disappeared" in Thailand. The discussion quickly turns into an argument about the morality of what the man and other men there are doing. It sums up the whole debate on this subject quite well, but what makes it even better is the fact that neither of them have any idea of what's really going on.

It was good stuff - way better than I expected it to be.
Cool, I see it's available on Amazon Prime. I'll check it out.

Just saw Bad Sister, which might as well have been called Stalked By My Nun. I thoroughly enjoyed it. The woman from that movie and the guy from the award-worthy Stalked By My Doctor series would be perfect for each other.

Finally got around to watching "The Shallows." Was a bit disappointed for reasons that I wont reveal in order to save from spoiling. I'd give it a 6.5/10. The acting was pretty great and it didn't take long for it to get exciting, which is something I really like in a movie.

I saw the trailer for this last night and now I'm stoked to watch it. Will Smith has always been a good actor in the drama genre and this one looks just as great as Pursuit of Happiness.

Saw Dr. Strange, and Fantastic Beasts aND where to find them in the last few weeks enjoyed both

I finally saw Finding Dory and it was really really cute. I still liked Zootopia better but I love Ellen and think she is funny so Finding Dory is worth watching. By the way I just turned 13 years old so don't judge too hard. :)

Saw Sully a week or two ago, pretty good. My son has 2 tickets for Bleed for This, story about a local boxer who returned to the ring after suffering a broken neck in a car accident. Told him I wasn't interested as I have met him and while he could kick my ass all day long and twice on Sunday he didn't impress me.
Wife will find something On-Demand that'll entertain us if need be.

Saw Bad Santa 2 over the weekend, not as good as the first one, but still pretty funny if you're into that kind of humor.

Finished watching Das Boot the complete uncut version today for the 2nd or 3rd time. Such a great movie, ranks up there as one of my favorite WW2 movies.

Watched "Hacksaw Ridge" tonight. Just incredible, it effected me a lot more than I could ever imagine.
This is a must see movie, imo. Unlike anthing I ever saw.
Glad the theater was dark enough to hide my eyes.

Watched "Hacksaw Ridge" tonight. Just incredible, it effected me a lot more than I could ever imagine.
This is a must see movie, imo. Unlike anthing I ever saw.
Glad the theater was dark enough to hide my eyes.

I doubt I agree with Mel Gibson on most anything, but he is an incredible filmmaker. I need to see this.

Back
Top Bottom