See any good movies lately?

Just saw A Girl Like Her on Netflix, a "mockumentary" about a girl in high school who gets bullied and videotapes it with a hidden camera. I had no expectations going in, but it actually ended up being a pretty good movie. I think it should be required viewing for all high school kids.

A Christmas Horror Story

Pretty good, if you're into horror movies.

I haven't seen Rogue One, but don't understand the hate for The Force Awakens. I thought it was an awesome movie. Second favorite Star Wars movie behind The Empire Strikes Back.
Because star wars fans are insufferable.

Watched Why Him last night and my sides are still sore from laughing so hard. It has been a long time since I have seen a movie attendance so full and everyone laughing so hard all through the movie. I may go back and watch it again today.:)

I can't wait for Rogue One to come out on Blu Ray.

Looking forward to Dead Men Tell No Tales, Wonder Woman and The Last Jedi this year. Although, given DC's recent history with movies, Wonder Woman will probably suck.

Hidden Figures. Very good although Ryan Newman wouldn't like it.

Watched Dead Pool last night off my DVR. Way better than I thought it would be, a lot of LOL moments.
I saw it a couple of weeks ago. Great movie.

I have missed so many movies the last few months. I just simply have not had the money to go.

Want to see

John Wick 2.

The new Underworld movie.

I wouldn't mind seeing The Hateful Eight.

Hacksaw Ridge

Logan

Beauty and the Beast

Lion

that's about it for now.

Purchased "Everest" this past Black Friday and finally watched it for the first time. Definitely one of the most dramatic and emotional movies I have ever seen!

Went to Vintage stock and went a bit crazy in the movie section. There was a movie with Brittany Murphy called "Abandoned" that I hadn't seen for a while but I saw it and had to buy it. It's not a fan favorite on Rotten Tomatoes but I difintely enjoy it.

Any movie where a guy basically goes off and just starts kicking ass and killing mass amounts of guys because someone killed his dog has got to be an all-time great guy movie. Right?

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

Exactly. Don't mess with a guys pet.

Child 44

The critics hated the movie, but I liked it.

Rented a movie from Redbox called "Manchester by the Sea." The critics gave it great reviews so I really tried to stick with it, but I shut it off 30 minutes in. Not a bit of excitement in that 30 minutes. If anyone else has watched it, please let me know if its worth watching the whole thing.

Rented a movie from Redbox called "Manchester by the Sea." The critics gave it great reviews so I really tried to stick with it, but I shut it off 30 minutes in. Not a bit of excitement in that 30 minutes. If anyone else has watched it, please let me know if its worth watching the whole thing.
I just watched that, and it actually wasn't bad. You have to be in the right mindset to appreciate it. It's a 2 hour long, somber, slice of life movie about a family (and in particular, about a guy and his nephew) coping with death. I thought it did a very good job of showing what people go through when the inevitable happens. I also felt like I could relate to Casey Affleck's character, because I was put in a similar position when my dad died.

If that type of movie sounds like it might appeal to you, give it another shot. I don't know if it was a grand masterpiece like everyone is saying, but I definitely don't feel like I wasted my time or anything.

Back
Top Bottom