Silly Season 2020

As far as Daytona does. He was blocked, and didn’t lift. So he didn’t wreck the leader, the leader wrecked himself.

Lol yeah try to use that logic in every situation tell me how you feel

Where is the demotion if all your doing driving a car with a different number on the roof.
The 13 has been a consistent ride with good sponsorship. You may not get to the Hall of Fame in it but your bank account should look healthy after some years.
Worry about it after Ty makes an announcement, which means you won't have to worry about it going into 2020.

Was Austin suppose to just slow down? Aric made a move, it didn’t work..

Maybe you need to watch it again because almirola was in line instead of making a pass Dillon just ran through him

I think it takes great skill to win and how to maneuver the draft but thats just me.

I agree 100%.

I believe it’s a completely different skill set to thrive and position yourself in a ‘favorable’ spot, in order to succeed. There are many variables which play into those races. Buts I don’t think it’s AS easy as some would like to think.

I agree 100%.

I believe it’s a completely different skill set to thrive and position yourself in a ‘favorable’ spot, in order to succeed. There are many variables which play into those races. Buts I don’t think it’s AS easy as some would like to think.
I can agree with you and @Snappy D that plate racing does require a certain set of skills and that it's not easy.

However, I think those skills are no predictor of a driver's overall success on the rest of the schedule. I think no other form of racing has a greater ratio of chance to skill. Certainly no other form requires the winner to get the active assistance of a competitor.

Maybe you need to watch it again because almirola was in line instead of making a pass Dillon just ran through him

Dillion put some lower left english on Almirola's bumper like playing pool on a cue ball, and then claimed "it's racing". There is a difference in passing a guy and dumping him and lying about it tatoo n all IMO. That whole Dillion Paw Paw thing hasn't played out, he's run more good drivers off then he has kept keeping that spoiled wheel holder kin around. Childers said Reddick needs to be in cup. Harvick, and Newman both outperformed cowboy hat and Hemric in his first year isn't far behind.

since we're in bashing Austin Dillon mode and even bashing his 18 Daytona 500 win, I figured the car he's running this weekend will really fit into our recent narrative here. Austin's going to huff and puff....

I don't know where you are getting the bashing part, Besides Daytona the other race he won was by fuel mileage. The record speaks for itself. On a personal note I don't care for his ****y ass and not many do.

He's in a Childress car ahead of drivers from JTG Daugherty and Front Row Racing.

Taking a broader view of the points, he's 25th out of the 31 full-timers (33 if you want to add Chastain and Cassill).

Actually, Austin is 23rd and Ty is 24th. So the only cars any of the Childress organization are doing better than are Ryan Preece, Bubba Wallace, Corey LaJoie, and Front Row Racing.

I think they really need Reddick in a Cup car next season.

I don't know where you are getting the bashing part, Besides Daytona the other race he won was by fuel mileage. The record speaks for itself. On a personal note I don't care for his ****y ass and not many do.
im sorry was this directed at me? I didnt say you in particular.... I know you've mentioned you find Austin unlikable or something of this ilk this in the past. Just seemed from previous posts besides your's its just bashing Austin Dillon time. I dont care personally I find it humorous, and the vitriol towards his wins also amuses me. He's not a favorite driver of mine, I am not going to wear a 3 Dillon hat around but I find RCR likable always have. But as far as Austin goes, I really dont have any feelings one way or the other, I just like watching this place vent their feelings towards a particular driver.

Last edited:
I wish the rumors were for Austin retiring and not Ty, I like so Ty much better, he is way less douchey than his brother.

Austin this Austin that...but RCR as Whole

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    4 KB · Views: 103
If the rumor that Ty is retiring is true, could not RCR run Reddick in the 13?

It sounds like an Xfinity team or two may move up to Cup next year. It will be interesting to see which ones do that.

Erik wins the southern 500 and gets a one year deal? I hope he goes to the 48 after next year and stick it ups Gibbs’s arse
Did they actually announce that it was a 1 year deal? Just haven't seen anything saying length

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

good for him. The vultures were quick to move him out of that ride for the newest shiny thing. Thing is he's still getting it done and only getting better, good for Erik. Hope he goes on a run in the playoffs.
The Preacher still has five drivers and just four seats. He has kicked the can down the road by one year. Somebody's gonna get screwed, but it'll happen one year later. Just my $0.02.

The Preacher still has five drivers and just four seats. He has kicked the can down the road by one year. Somebody's gonna get screwed, but it'll happen one year later. Just my $0.02.
agreed. One year one of those guys will be led to the slaughter and called "family."

Well it does say one year, doesnt say anything about an option year. Wow this is like a "Prove it to me again" type of deal. I hope the kid goes out, goes deep in the playoffs and then has his pick of ride in 2020. He'd look real good in an HMS chevy or SHR Ford. Wow I am shocked I thought it was a mulityear deal when I first skimmed it.

https://www.autosport.com/nascar/news/145820/jones-gets-new-deal-with-joe-gibbs-racing

I'd love to see Truex go to Hendrick or back in a Chevy again.

Thought the same thing. They wouldn't be so rash to boot Jones without Bell having a race in cup, they are already on a bunch of people's ****lists for booting Matt.

Back
Top Bottom