Silly Season 2020

I tried to make out the number, but driving by at 50 mph in the dark doesn’t help... it was a red and white truck, possibly #22?
Tim Self pulling off another switch of manufacturer doesn't surprise me. If he actually has support will be the most astounding thing. Can't wait for Austin's Cup ROTY run for FRM in a few years!

I think it is good for NASCAR and good for Ford. I am looking forward to seeing what she can do.
This 100%.

I hope Ford takes the time to ensure Deegan grows, I think she has a lot of potential. Just she's going to need a lot of seasoning, DGR will be a good place for her. Gilliland and company have a lot of patience, especially after last years Decker experiment.

Well kinda connecting the dots I guess she would be in line for a future SHR ride in I hope at least 3 years. Penske seems pretty well set for the future and SHR has 2 or 3 drivers that will likely be stepping away at that time

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I tried to make out the number, but driving by at 50 mph in the dark doesn’t help... it was a red and white truck, possibly #22?
Austin Wayne Self's team is a red and white 22

...and SHR has 2 or 3 drivers that will likely be stepping away at that time

Harvick needs better teammates --

Childers and Harvick are carrying that Organization on the NASCAR side. I don't care if the other drivers jump, fall off or are pushed -- just get rid of them if they can't win.

I think if Paul races at all it will be with Penske
He will race in 2020 but as of a couple months ago, he had no concrete deals made with any Xfinity/Cup team. The one team that was in serious discussions was JR Motorsports, but that's just 2nd-hand inside info. Paul would like to run Indy, Michigan, Charlotte, Charlotte Roval, Road America, Chicagoland, Bristol and is open to running an Indy 500 before retiring permanently.

He will race in 2020 but as of a couple months ago, he had no concrete deals made with any Xfinity/Cup team. The one team that was in serious discussions was JR Motorsports, but that's just 2nd-hand inside info. Paul would like to run Indy, Michigan, Charlotte, Charlotte Roval, Road America, Chicagoland, Bristol and is open to running an Indy 500 before retiring permanently.

Gosh seems weird to me that it would be hard to secure a deal just run the 12 Penske car in the Xfinity series with Menards sponsorship... considering they still have a relationship with Penske because of him. All of the other Menards sponsored cars are because of other relationships or b2b deals.

Maybe I've missed an announcement but have they said who will fill the majority of sponsorship on the 88 for 2020 with nationwide leaving?

Carson Hocevar running 9 races for Niece, and Josh white is running some sorta schedule between ARCA and trucks for Vision motorsports

Reed Sorenson must have been axed from Premium since he didn't follow Jay's ridiculous team orders to get the non-charter bonus.

Reed Sorenson must have been axed from Premium since he didn't follow Jay's ridiculous team orders to get the non-charter bonus.
Poor Reed really has gotten the short end of the stick in a number of racing deals.

Poor Reed really has gotten the short end of the stick in a number of racing deals.

I've heard he pissed away his opportunity in the 32 Nationwide Series car back in 2011 I want to say because he didn't care to go to Dollar Generals sponsor obligations from a few message boards.

But yeah he's had some bad luck. I have a hard time seeing him in the 15 replacing Ross, maybe they'll have him in the Spire 77 for half the season.

Back
Top Bottom