Silly Season 2023

I was disappointed to see Reddick leaving rcr, I'd really like to see rcr as a contender again and i was hoping he could do that. I could've seen reddick becoming my #1 driver if he'd stayed at rcr. Not so much driving for hambone.
Watching Kyle Bush be the driver to potentially bring rcr back to relevance is going to leave me with mixed feelings.

if not the 3
it has to be the Exxon 51
Don’t think he’s getting the 3 unfortunately. I’d be fine with 31,33, or 54. RWR has 51, maybe they’d be inclined to give it up for the right Price$? The 8 has symmetry with Kyle because of driving the 18. I’m more excited to see who RC signed to sponsor Kyle. I do know one thing, the talent disparity between the 3 and whatever number Kyle drives will be even more glaringly obvious

Don’t think he’s getting the 3 unfortunately. I’d be fine with 31,33, or 54. RWR has 51, maybe they’d be inclined to give it up for the right Price$? The 8 has symmetry with Kyle because of driving the 18. I’m more excited to see who RC signed to sponsor Kyle. I do know one thing, the talent disparity between the 3 and whatever number Kyle drives will be even more glaringly obvious
As far as statistical disparities between two-car teammates RCR is going to be up there as one of the biggest ever I’m assuming.

Well, Jr’s tweet was the first word on this move…now multiple sources are confirming to the strong media sources, with Tuesday set as the date for the announcement. Hopefully all these details will be sorted out relative to the car, status of Reddick, sponsors, etc.

I‘ll never pull for KDB, but this has been quite the spectacle to date. Will be interesting to see if Hambone is telling it straight or lying out his arse regarding Reddick for next season.

I still can't believe he's going to drive for a guy that punched the hell out of him

Kyle kinda blind sided Joey so he wants sympathy, no offense but I find the Hornaday & Logano to be typical Golden Horseshoe moves.

I still can't believe he's going to drive for a guy that punched the hell out of him
Screenshot_20220910-172129.png

I would have to assume they if Kyle actually goes to RCR it will be with GM backing. Either directly as a sponsor on the car or with increased technical support to RCR. I just don't see any other way that Richard could pull that off.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

One thing some people might not actually be considering here with sponsors. RCR could get some that JGR couldn’t get because of other sponsors JGR has. Can’t have conflict of interest sponsors and everything. When we see what RCR has it be more clear

Here is the whole presser for the Busch-ka-teers in the bunch

TL;DW Summary:

1. KDB stopped a half inch short of confirming the RCR deal. The description of sitting down with Richard and discussing the 2010 Kansas punching incident was very telling.

2. He hopes to keep the KBM truck team operating, but it's not assured. I guess there are no drivers with fat daddies and a shortage of sponsors, so...???

Back
Top Bottom