Silly Season 2024

I talked to Fury and he said he was going to have to change the plugin.
That could maybe fix it, idk. Guy who owns the other place I’m at tried to and it didn’t work. It’s how I discovered the work around of changing the url since I post a lot of wrestling news tweets

Stern bomb... Live fast maybe selling their charter and Zane Smith potentially going to trackhouse

Live Fast haven’t made progress of any kind and are pretty much the most invisible team of all so this would be a good switch.

Just can’t understand Ford continuing to let talent slip through their fingers. It also muddies the waters as far as what Trackhouse will have available for Shane in the coming years.

I really doubt Zane is going to Trackhouse. He said that the deal "is all I ever wanted", sounds like he's going to SHR. That's just my gut feeling though. Why would he say that if he was going to Live Fast for a year? It doesn't make sense.

That said, I'm a little biased. He's one of the most promising young drivers in the lower ranks right now.

Kaulig should have news this week - AJ will race full time in either series and let the team decide which. Corroborated Lee Spencer’s report that Daniel Hemric is a top contender for one ride, and Ty Dillon for the other if AJ is relegated. I’m pretty sure this would be by far the least inspiring lineup of any multi-car team next year.
Some folks have lots of free time...
1694649824990.png

I really doubt Zane is going to Trackhouse. He said that the deal "is all I ever wanted", sounds like he's going to SHR. That's just my gut feeling though. Why would he say that if he was going to Live Fast for a year? It doesn't make sense.

That said, I'm a little biased. He's one of the most promising young drivers in the lower ranks right now.
with
@SpireMotorsport
seen as among the suitors.

Yep, the B.S. flies. I don't pay much attention to any of it until a formal announcement is made.

Next year the 6 Fords can fight for last with the 4 terrible SHR cars and the 21 and 38....I like Todd but just not developing fast.

@Allenbaba give us some tea please.

right because he's our personal rumor man and should adhere to our forum demands. :sarcasm:

Allenbaba gives us plenty... enough that he was called out by the mainstream media a few years ago for some kind of "breaking news" NASCAR story (which I can't remember).

I’d take this to be Hocevar and Zane Smith at Spire…right?

If Kaulig are alluding to do something surprising maybe it’s something like Hemric, DiBenedetto, Gragson.

right because he's our personal rumor man and should adhere to our forum demands. :sarcasm:

Allenbaba gives us plenty... enough that he was called out by the mainstream media a few years ago for some kind of "breaking news" NASCAR story (which I can't remember).
I thought he slowed down his posting because the info in his posts here leaked to Reddit and it kinda took off from there, then he decided to keep a low profile.

I’d take this to be Hocevar and Zane Smith at Spire…right?

If Kaulig are alluding to do something surprising maybe it’s something like Hemric, DiBenedetto, Gragson.

So Brett's back full time I guess

Back
Top Bottom