Kaulig #16 is a chartered entry.

Confirmed Daytona 500 Open Teams (39 Cars):

- RFK Racing #60 - David Ragan
- Beard Motorsports #62 - Anthony Alfredo
- Live Fast Motorsports #78 - BJ McLeod

Possible Daytona 500 Open Teams?:

- Kaulig Racing #13 - Austin Hill???
- Team Hezeberg #27 - ???
- Richard Childress Racing #33 - Austin Hill??? Brodie Kostecki???
- Erebus Motorsport #?? - Brodie Kostecki???
- Front Row Motorsports #36 - Riley Herbst??? Cole Custer???
- NYRacing #44 - ???
- The Money Team #50 - Conor Daly???
- MBM Motorsports #55/#66 - Timmy Hill??? JJ Yeley???
- 23XI Racing #67 - Travis Pastrana??? Chandler Smith??? Sheldon Creed???
- Legacy Motor Club - #84 - Jimmie Johnson??? Chandler Smith??? Sheldon Creed???

39 cars so far.

Hopefully we can get 42-44 cars.

Would like to see Toyota bring an open car, would also like to see FRM/Ford bring an open car, also Austin Hill with Kaulig/RCR for a competitive 42.

Maybe MBM (Carl Long) & The Money Team can bring the field to 43-44.

Maybe its just me but posting this job opening on social media is not the right way to fill it.

Kaulig #16 is a chartered entry.

Confirmed Daytona 500 Open Teams (39 Cars):

- RFK Racing #60 - David Ragan
- Beard Motorsports #62 - Anthony Alfredo
- Live Fast Motorsports #78 - BJ McLeod

Possible Daytona 500 Open Teams?:

- Kaulig Racing #13 - Austin Hill???
- Team Hezeberg #27 - ???
- Richard Childress Racing #33 - Austin Hill??? Brodie Kostecki???
- Erebus Motorsport #?? - Brodie Kostecki???
- Front Row Motorsports #36 - Riley Herbst??? Cole Custer???
- NYRacing #44 - ???
- The Money Team #50 - Conor Daly???
- MBM Motorsports #55/#66 - Timmy Hill??? JJ Yeley???
- 23XI Racing #67 - Travis Pastrana??? Chandler Smith??? Sheldon Creed???
- Legacy Motor Club - #84 - Jimmie Johnson??? Chandler Smith??? Sheldon Creed???

39 cars so far.

Hopefully we can get 42-44 cars.

Would like to see Toyota bring an open car, would also like to see FRM/Ford bring an open car, also Austin Hill with Kaulig/RCR for a competitive 42.

Maybe MBM (Carl Long) & The Money Team can bring the field to 43-44.
You might check your 'question mark' key. It seems a bit sticky.

Maybe its just me but posting this job opening on social media is not the right way to fill it.

Yeah, that caught my eye for sure....For a team that seems to be collecting talent with the aid of TRD, I find that interesting that a job as significant as that, shows up this way. Wasn't just yesterday how we were talking about the layoffs due to the Next Gen?

90% empty
He's not talking about the RV spots for the public - the slots you're highlighting as a dunk are for attendees of the race. Since when were drivers parking their RVs with the general public? Also, a lot of the expansion of RVs comes at the cost of grandstands for fans because...well...

Also Alex Bowman Racing is now downsizing as we know this week: probably not having him in the car means not having Ally on the wings, which means not having expenses covered.

He's not talking about the RV spots for the public - the slots you're highlighting as a dunk are for attendees of the race. Since when were drivers parking their RVs with the general public? Also, a lot of the expansion of RVs comes at the cost of grandstands for fans because...well...

Also Alex Bowman Racing is now downsizing as we know this week: probably not having him in the car means not having Ally on the wings, which means not having expenses covered.

Maybe you can help him find a proper pic of the reported empty driver's parking.

RC has had no problems finding and keeping partners for KB, unlike The Preacher where his sponsorship prayers were left unanswered at JGR

In 2023 I was in the coach lot at Daytona, Bristol, N. Wilkesboro and Charlotte.

Even at THE home track of Charlotte the coach lot was full. JS

Means nothing of the kind.

Ally is sticking with Bowman’s dirt teams.

He can't get X on his flip phone. Remember, he is poor. Plus, the reception at his vineyard is bad.
He didn't sell off part of his team like someone else we know. ;) Looks like they are about done with sucking sold out Joe dry

I have a feeling that by next year some of us will be saying Ty belongs in ARCA.

I think he belongs somewhere in the office at popops race shop, not behind the wheel of a race car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom