Silly Season 2025

So does Cindric’s win get him off the hot seat and secure him a seat in the 2 for ‘25? Or is he in an iffy situation like many have said about Suarez and his win?

I think it comes down to if his dad’s job is safe or not maybe tbh.
I SERIOUSLY doubt Tim Cindric's job is in jeopardy. Yes, he had to take the fall for the Indycar rules violations because he is the day to day boss, but does anybody REALLY think he was responsible for it? It's entirely likely he had no knowledge of it at all.

I SERIOUSLY doubt Tim Cindric's job is in jeopardy. Yes, he had to take the fall for the Indycar rules violations because he is the day to day boss, but does anybody REALLY think he was responsible for it? It's entirely likely he had no knowledge of it at all.
I saw a few people discussing it, but I didn’t know how weight it had too it or anything haha.

Does anyone know what Kyle Busch's contract status is with RCR is? With some of these teams adding charters I would think someone would he interested in him

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Chase Briscoe would be the best candidate for that Truex ride. Kyle Busch is a shell of his former self, Noah Gragson is good but not as good as Briscoe, same thing with Erik Jones.

The big thing with Cole is does Gene continue to sponsor him? If he does it makes him valuable. Just because he's closing down the team doesn't mean he's leaving the sport from a sponsorship standpoint.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Loves is a B2B deal for Jenkins. From what I've heard they are staying with Frm

Heim I think is the favorite if 23XI decides to expand, for sure.

I don't think TRD will let him slip like they did with Jesse Love.
R you kidding me? Heim is a religious fanatic, says something in that vein after almost after every win. And you think Joe isn't slobbering at the mouth for that kid?

Not surprising. Seems like the fun factor for him is gone. I know they broke up before he death, but it seems like Sherry Pollack's death has had a huge impact on him. I remember being at Bristol and he was in the media center talking to reporters. I mentioned to someone that he seems pretty down. And I think it was the next week she passed.

R you kidding me? Heim is a religious fanatic, says something in that vein after almost after every win. And you think Joe isn't slobbering at the mouth for that kid?
No, what's missing is that Steve Lauletta, the CEO of 23XI loves Corey. Its not cut and paste, at all.

Back
Top Bottom