Silly Season 2025

I thought he was multi year at RWR
I think “multi-year” for a good chunk of the field refers to either team or driver options. A few years ago we all thought Zane Smith was locked in at FRM through 2026 and then he came out and said it was all option years and walked away freely to Trackhouse this season.

Damn. Briscoe isn't near douchey enough for JGR.

Curious to see what @Revman says about this. I know he has been very anti-Briscoe in the past.....
I am thrilled. Tony Stewart runs his mouth about the Toyota Driver Development Program screwing careers, and then jerks the ride out from underneath Ford's guy. Love sticking it to that big mouth. WE will take that guy, and turn him into a champion. Can't wait. Mostly, I am excited to for James Small. We will see that he is an outstanding crew chief as he turns Chase into a winner......You did expect this response didn't you?

WELCOME! Hell yes! Let's be besties!
Thanks, friend. Briscoe is ultra talented, a great fit for Joe Gibbs Racing. I still can't believe my favorite driver landed one of the best rides in NASCAR.

I've been called slurs before for being a Briscoe fan. I wonder what they'd say to me now. They're huge Sheldon Creed fans, which is hilarious considering Creed is also a Gibbs driver and was auditioning for MTJ's ride.

I guess I'm a Toyota fan now! Happy for Briscoe, he could be a legit title contender in Gibbs equipment.
It’s good to see someone actually not changing their tune on a driver because he’s going to a different manufacturer. Between Kyle Busch haters becoming fans because he drivers for Chevy now, and Rev dropping Kyle like a bad habit cause he left Toyota, it’s nice seeing loyalty to a driver for a change!

not that there’s anything wrong with the other way, I just am happy to see driver loyalty is all!

It’s good to see someone actually not changing their tune on a driver because he’s going to a different manufacturer. Between Kyle Busch haters becoming fans because he drivers for Chevy now, and Rev dropping Kyle like a bad habit cause he left Toyota, it’s nice seeing loyalty to a driver for a change!

not that there’s anything wrong with the other way, I just am happy to see driver loyalty is all!
Thanks man! My all-time favorite NASCAR driver was Tony Stewart. After he retired, I didn't have a favorite for a number of years. I decided on Chase Elliott but that was short-lived. In the end, I chose Chase Briscoe because he ran for Stewart.

I'm very excited to see what he can do in this new chapter of his career. He'll be joining the second-best organization in NASCAR, a power-house team. Briscoe has the talent and now has the equipment. I could see a deep playoff run next year.

Thanks man! My all-time favorite NASCAR driver was Tony Stewart. After he retired, I didn't have a favorite for a number of years. I decided on Chase Elliott but that was short-lived. In the end, I chose Chase Briscoe because he ran for Stewart.

I'm very excited to see what he can do in this new chapter of his career. He'll be joining the second-best organization in NASCAR, a power-house team. Briscoe has the talent and now has the equipment. I could see a deep playoff run next year.
No problem! And hey, definitely a good driver to pick! For me I went from Jeff Burton, then Dale Jr after Jeff retired, which was an easy choice as I was already a huge fan of his anyway, and once Jr retired 🤣 I went to the other Chase lol, mainly for the same reason you with Briscoe, he and drove for Dale Jr, plus I liked Bill growing up also. Just seemed like a perfect landing spot. I hope to see him do great things, Briscoe seems like a cool dude, and definitely deserves a chance to show what he can do.

Thanks, friend. Briscoe is ultra talented, a great fit for Joe Gibbs Racing. I still can't believe my favorite driver landed one of the best rides in NASCAR.

I've been called slurs before for being a Briscoe fan. I wonder what they'd say to me now. They're huge Sheldon Creed fans, which is hilarious considering Creed is also a Gibbs driver and was auditioning for MTJ's ride.
I got your back brother. You are one of US now. It will be exciting to see Chase get everything he needs to fully explore his potential. I believe that James Small is a great crew chief....and I hope Chase gets him. Chase is a great guy, and a perfect fit for the JGR/TRD culture.

I get you man....but NASCAR is all driver loyalty these days.....the OEM piece used to be there, but I'm not letting it die. I agree with you though, I like loyalty.....be it driver or OEM.....and it is super cool to have a new driver come into the fold....and welcome the fan base that comes with him. @JJ_14 is a passionate fan of Chase's, and I am super jacked to see if MY manufacturer can help him get to where every driver wants to be. Toyota Racing and TRD are gonna love this guy. It will be fascinating to me to see how WE market him....remember that WE were patient with Carl when he came from Ford. I guess it is up to Chase.....thinking that he might have a nice PSA for those twins he has coming, and that might expedite the process.

I'll be surprised if Bell was racing on a dirt track. That would be front page news in the dirt track world. I can't find anything on it anyhow. I think the last time Bell was on a dirt track was at Bristol and he won the race.

What race was this for? Is it a permanent decision?
Where was that at? I missed it.
I'll be surprised if Bell was racing on a dirt track. That would be front page news in the dirt track world. I can't find anything on it anyhow. I think the last time Bell was on a dirt track was at Bristol and he won the race.
May 29th at Millbridge he raced a Micro

I heard about it from Dirtrackr at the time

Back
Top Bottom