Silly Season 2025

I’m glad he’s going out on his own terms. What a wild career arc he had by finally coming into his own in his late 30’s after the MWR debacle. That 2017 championship run with FRR is awfully special. Ultimately a fantastic career.

Now lord knows he’ll have his pick of home tracks to run part-time at.

Seems it's possible he could do some Xfinity Races for JGR.

He said he might would do the 500, wonder who that would be for if so. Maybe 23XI if I had to guess, since I don't think they would be allowed a 5th JGR car for Truex but idk maybe that's within the rules lol.

Funny thing is, I posted more for the meme at the start of it than anything lol. If not for that, I don’t even bother to post it.

But he didn’t even say it would be one. More so the possibility of one if no agreement is reached. Never said it would happen, never said it wouldn’t. Just talked about it. Also, I’ll post it where I want to, but thanks for the input.

You haven’t learned a thing over the past few weeks. Confrontational right out of the box.

I’m not talking about his take on a possible lockout. The guy can’t even get the current revenue distribution numbers right. He’s an idiot.

Post wherever you like. Criticism may or may not follow.

You haven’t learned a thing over the past few weeks. Confrontational right out of the box.

I’m not talking about his take on a possible lockout. The guy can’t even get the current revenue distribution numbers right. He’s an idiot.

Post wherever you like. Criticism may or may not follow.
Then my bad, I thought you meant the lockout part. I still disagree he’s an idiot, but it is what it is.

Underrated? By whom?
I should have phrased it better there was a poster here that use to snark him a lot.
I think it is fair to say he doesn't get the level of attention for the performance that some other drivers get. If arguments were made for something like the top 5 drivers in the last 10 years he would probably be one of my picks, and I think I would be in the minority with that opinion.

Can I prove it? Absolutely not....

YMMV.

Is this the kind of Youtube content that is why we don't need Race Hub?
No, but with NASCAR America being the last standing show on TV. Having them will have a place, but at the same time. Anyone can read off of a wiki page and make a YT video. However, there are some content creators that actually put in the time, effort, and research to make good YT content.

Everything has a place in the end for content.

I took one look at the post and it had click bait written all over it for me so I didn't even look at it. Might suggest others doing the same instead of complaining about it. There are plenty of threads here that I seldom read because they aren't interesting to me. Ain't no big deal.

Yeah, that's one I stopped watching BFM videos

I'll stand by Radman is a good one however lol.

BFM is a disgrace

Radman ain’t much better

I like Estepp personally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mainly for the most part just watch Rads race reviews and when he plays the games, so that’s the main reason I think he’s good
Gaming was the fun part of his content for a little while. It got a little stale for me though, watching other people play games ain’t really my forte lol.

BFM is a disgrace

Radman ain’t much better

I like Estepp personally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If Estepp is the one who covers little known NASCAR stories and fun historical pieces, then I can see why.

Gaming was the fun part of his content for a little while. It got a little stale for me though, watching other people play games ain’t really my forte lol.
If it is a game I can't play, or something I can get into it a little more. It's why all I care about is his iRacing stuff when it comes to gaming, as I can't play that lol. Don't got the money for that life lmao.

another game I watch is someone who does GTA RP, which I can do now as I got a decent enough PC, I just want to get a better mic before I do that.

Back
Top Bottom